• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto and Star Wars...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

Does anybody think that BBS is a weird crossed version of Naruto and Star Wars with just a KH characters?

Seriously, Ven is like Naruto, Terra is like Sasuke, Aqua is like Sakura, I don't watch naruto anymore but it just seemed way too uncanny, especially MX wanting Terra's body like Orochimaru or w/e wanted Sasukes body...

And we all know how it's like star wars ect so yeah :/ raitohahaha

αsiя

space coke
Yes and Avatar is a cross over of Pocahontas and the Smurfs

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
Does anybody think that BBS is a weird crossed version of Naruto and Star Wars with just a KH characters?

Seriously, Ven is like Naruto, Terra is like Sasuke, Aqua is like Sakura, I don't watch naruto anymore but it just seemed way too uncanny, especially MX wanting Terra's body like Orochimaru or w/e wanted Sasukes body...

And we all know how it's like star wars ect so yeah :/ raitohahaha
Er, sorry no man try again ^^

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i never watched naruto, but why the hell would you even ask this in the FoKH Spoiler Section
actually, why would you even say that?ffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuarabslol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back