• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto and bleach fillers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Anyone know when they will end? I heard naruto ends on feb 15th, is that true? Bleach I have no clue, plus, anyone know when the naruto and bleach movies come out?

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i predict bleach will go back into fillers soon though, the anime will catch up to the manga too quick, then the creators will go "if it worked for naruto, itll work for bleach!" and therell be high fives all around the conference table, meanwhile every bleach fan will be crying themselves to sleep, rocking back and forward mumbling "not again, OH GOD NOT AGAIN!"

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
^^ ummm, are you on crack buddy? bleach fillers have ended... and naruto fillers are ending february 15th... where you been at?

dont mean to sound wood...

Zaraki

yeah some of you guys need to get out of the naruto isnt ending soon phase. we have only 2 more filler episodes and then probaly an episode where jariya gets naruto to train then the HC

Sou-jiro

episode 110 i saw it yesterday but i read the manga so i knew what was happening

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
well narutofan claims that the naruto fillers will end febuary 15th or atleast thats when the first of naruto : hurricane chronicles (what their calling the 2nd part) , the first ones a filler (a one hour special showing what the new charachters look like) but the one after it the following week will be the real thing

Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles to air February 15th
Reported by: Tazmo on Tuesday, Jan. 2nd, 2007 at 10:17AM
The second part of the Japanese Naruto anime series, Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles, has been given an official air date from an official reliable source, the pages of Shonen Jump. According to the full page ad, a one hour special featuring the characters with their new appearances will be airing on February 15th, 2007. This episode will essentially be a sneak peak of what is to come shortly after the airing of this special. It is thought that this will finally bring about the end of some of the longest fillers in anime history, that have so far stretched 80 episodes since May 25th, 2005. Along with this special, it has been becoming apparent for some time that the second part of the Naruto anime series would be ending soon, with various games announced and being released in the Spring that feature the character from the series' second part. So there you have it! Start your watches, we're only 43 days, or 1045 hours, 62741 minutes, and 3764465 seconds away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back