• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: A Breath of Hatred [Sign-Ups+OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I love how Reina still has this hatred for Raizo because he hurt makoto during a exams where we have to fight. Not to mention Makoto was trying to beat the dog shit out of Raizo with attacks that could have put Raizo in the hospital but, that's okay apparantly as long as Makoto was fine. Also where does she get Raizo wants to kill her? HE NEVER SAID KILL! Thoroughly annoying and i'm finally voicing my opinion on that.

Now on to the apology post. Get on those knees Raizo.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I love how you start off your little rant the same way Ubi does. Because he LOVES things he finds issues with.

She made assumptions, just as Raizo did.

"He wants to kill me."
"I BET U DUN CARE ABOUT OUR TEAM!" "I'D CRUSH YOU IF IT WERENT FOR BLA BLA BLA" yap yap yap all that ish.

Its whatever, its a character, lets move on.

EDIT: Raymen ...*thumbs up*

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Don't involve me with disputes you have with other rpers. I grow tired of going back and forth with you in any area. You already know exactly how I feel about Reina, what she does and also what YOU do, so don't bother with your own snippy retorts and then the oh so original "Ooooh its just an rp character so whatever blah blah."

It gets old ya know?? If you don't care about your characters and it isn't serious to you in any way then don't rp. Its really frickin simple Marques. Just as simple as how retarded Reina's useless and unfounded hate that takes 2 seconds to consume her is. How many times have we talked about this alraedy, like 19??

You can't expect any rper to see things over and over and not care or say anything about it regardless of its its about your character or another; like how you all bitched to tcb about Roiaru. All of our characters actions affect other characters.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I didn't say a damn thing involving you, saying your name doesn't mean anything, you just make it that way so you have an excuse to run it.

"Nah man u make Reina do what u'd do!" Lol kay, tired of that as much as your tired of me. Sorry your attempts don't work out like you want. Sorry she assumed the worst of a threat. Sorry things don't go as planned for you.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
I love how you start off your little rant the same way Ubi does. Because he LOVES things he finds issues with.

She made assumptions, just as Raizo did.

"He wants to kill me."
"I BET U DUN CARE ABOUT OUR TEAM!" "I'D CRUSH YOU IF IT WERENT FOR BLA BLA BLA" yap yap yap all that ish.

Its whatever, its a character, lets move on.

EDIT: Raymen ...*thumbs up*

Honestly there is no reason to argue with you because you don't get it. Reina was a great character at first until recently. She has all this dumb hate. The only reasonable hate is that for Roy. Everything else is dumb. I swear I would rather have Roiaru then Reina on Team 17. Reina is like a female Sasuke except Sasuke lived through the genocide of his clan, Reina on the otherhand found years later and suddenly she's all pissed off all the time. Not to mention that bogus ass Kekkai Genkai that would have burned Raizo if she looked at him.......yeah right.

This isn't just some bs to take up time for some people. I have a passion for writing and rping. I spend time making these characters to have fun and not to have someone to say it's just a character so screw what I do. The shit does matter. What's the point of even rping with that state of mind. If not for Erebos, makoto and Ray then I would have Raizo bash Reina into the ground but, i'm not.

The nerve of some people. I'm done with this.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Ummm what? Boy spiritual chakra has been worked and created years ago by Dar and Tavi. Get out of here with that Celestial Byakugan. Making water evaporate just because she turned it on. WTF!!! The BS some people get away with. Like I said before, i'm done with this so, don't even respond.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
That explains why it was so 'complex', pfft, the nerve of some people. I'm done with this.

EDIT: Wait this coming from the guy using a clone to escape everything Makoto did? LOL boy you can't talk.

Last edited:
Awards
I thought it was already clarified that most abilities are 'BS.' I mean so many of our characters could just plain crush most characters in the real Naruto.

Edit: Not that I'm okay with that...

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Lol stfu Marques, you know how I am with the entire comparison issue. So tell me what plans do I have for Reina that aren't working out?? You love to get in these types of arguments and try and talk trash but to what end?? You never make a good point other than trying ever so hard to kill what we have to say which fails.

Its like sides don't matter. Cort is right in some ways and wrong in others just like you are. I'm amazed at how two faced you can be however.

They say part of us goes into out characters and I see the way you flip around from being okay with people to having a shit storm to say about them from something small all quite often. There's little logic behind these disputes and Reina at this point is the same way. She's all over the place with her emotions and thoughts.

We all need to stop. I don't see a reason for this animosity that goes between us role players.

And yea Pierce we ARE some strong muthafukcers but Naruto canon doesn't matter in our story other than facts used.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
How we make our characters is how we establish our pride.

How we use your powers, in loo of how powerful they seem or appear, its just how its applied. Just because you do something as a genin that destroys a genin, doesn't mean your going to come in favor over a high-ranking ninja. Once again, it can be broken down just like the Kidomaru vs. Neji Hyuuga battle for example, and the exposure of 'not immediate' weaknesses.

• Don't hack those that play strategically
  • Don't disrespect without the direct
  • Don't hesitate to ask questions
  • Don't think because you obtain power all at once, unexplained, its not limited like EVERYTHING.
  • And don't screw with the foundations of what makes this community, this environment, this roleplay; different.

If you ask me, we could stand to throw nasty comments at each other [worlds] less than we do now. Half the time, if there isn't a direct it gets pointless and your in several ways doing more harm and embarrassing yourselves in the process of what you went so head strong into.

I'm not dissing, thwarting, or dismembering ANY of your "dogmas"(beliefs) but I find an interesting in how contrasting our views can be. Naturally contrast means we're going to fight about it, but if you wanna fight, do it in character (see below)

But wait, thats not any better if we're doing things of our own mindset into a character with something of a slight differentiation now is it? Its not, thats where hypocrisy starts. Lets not go there.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Lmao, figured I'd cut the tension here. XD
Long detailed debates are fun and all, but c'mon.

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back