• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: A Breath of Hatred [Sign-Ups+OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
hmm, has CC been on recently? I'd like to know if there's any problems with my temp...

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
This hate can only be filled with hope that was lost"

Name: Fox winters

Nickname(s):winters

Personality: he is a focused child trying to get out of the hole he was raised in and do something he aspires to use the money he gets from his missions to restore the poor side of the leaf village to it's former glory a lot for a kid huh but it's what he wants he has a kind heart but rarely shows it to strangers he puts on a mask then the mask of a killer sending ki(killer intent) to match a seasoned chuunin.

Appearance:http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:0...meGuy2.jpg&t=1
headband on shoulder.

Home Village: suna secretly cloud.

Chakra Element: lightning,earth,fire sub crystal,

Clan: orphan starting his own.

Ninja Rank: genin.

Team: 20

Weapon(s): explosive notes and a Three short swords, knives, and wires.​

Jutsu:

-Taijutsu

Desert storm Dance D-rank
A technique that first sends the opponent airborne while the user attaches to the opponent's shadow leaving the opponent vulnerable to stronger attacks by the user.

Initial desert lily B-rank

The initial desert lily Is launched by a kick to the jaw and putting the opponent in the air. Using bandages to hold the opponent, they are then spunned into the ground with extreme force.

Requirement: first gate open

Desert lily C-rank
A series of high-speed hand-to-hand combat moves Because of its high speed and power it requires a lot of stamina and it strains the muscles.

First gates the initial gate C-rank
it unfastens the control of the brain, and enables a person to use his muscles at their limits. Because of that, the user is granted phenomenal high speed and power. However, since it requires a lot of stamina it puts an unimaginable strain on the muscles.

Sand’s great hurricane B-rank
A series of kicking attacks enhanced with wind chakra, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a lightning enhanced heel drop. As the rotation, speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Requirement: first gate open

-Ninjutsu:

Shuriken Shadow Replication C-rank
A technique that multiplies a thrown object into many exact replicas of the original It is not just an illusion, it creates real clones that all do real damage.

Earth release wall B-rank
The user creates a wall in front of him by spewing out a stream of mud that solidifies into a strong wall.

Specialty: taijutsu, , sealing, (Pick three)
Forbidden Jutsu:

-Early Childhood

He was raised by the kind owner of a brothel by the name Selene that found him near dead at the age of 5. He was raised and soon worked for the brothel owner offering massages to the customers, as he “apparently” had godly hands. his main friends were some kids around the block and some of the prostitutes, which worked for his mother figure/brothel owner. The prostitutes were like sisters to him aside from some of the awkwardness of them saying after his massages "I’ll pay you back when your older” when he told Selene that he wanted to be a ninja she somehow supplied him with some odd scrolls with a tai style saying that she once had a son he died this was his now he will be her legacy.

-Academy Student background
He was happy their he made friends but of course never took them home to meet his family because well y'know you just cant with his family but he made Selene proud with constant a’s-b’s and he was really improving on the style she gave him he was happy to make her proud.
One night a Suna jounin ninja came in and ran up a bill on alcohol and prostitutes as payment she held him to that. The same jounin came back the next day and revealed himself to be the jounin sand ninja Sparda Savant the leaf's Liger fist a master of taijutsu and summoning.

Every night Fox goes out and trains in Sparda's personal training field until fox fainted of pure exhaustion where sparda carries him home a smile printed on the master’s face.

Sparda became his farther figure training him to develop his own style combining Sparda's Liger fist, guy’s iron fist and the fourths style together with Fox's personality to make a style tailored for him to become stronger but to do so he must wear 20 kg of weights on each limb.

-Current
he is a genin and don’t you forget it he is powerful and easily distracted oh look bunny right back to topic he was placed with some kids he did not know and a johnin he did not know welcome to the adventure.

He has the hope that his jounin teacher will be able to teach him some new ninjutsu techniques.

He has opened the first gate with the second being wildly unstable and hardly ready for usage.

Extra:
theme song crossfade-cold
battle theme the losing crossfade-no giving up
Battle theme the revenge version tsuna awakens​

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
hmm, has CC been on recently? I'd like to know if there's any problems with my temp...

Well it depends really, he'd have to okay it, but I think the idea was to keep too many people from having the dojutsu of said clans. You have neither, so it might be interesting to have such a character in the rp no??

Dar's pretty lenient...

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I’m confused, look at the posting order for the genin:

Raymen Kunokai- Team 17
Erebos Kunokai- Team 11
Makoto – Team 11
Daiki Himura- Team 17
Kishain Sinjii- Team 11
Kai Kegumukai – Team 17
Tamotsu Raizo- Team 17
Fox Winters- Team 17

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I’m confused, look at the posting order for the genin:

Raymen Kunokai- Team 17
Erebos Kunokai- Team 11
Makoto – Team 11
Daiki Himura- Team 17
Kishain Sinjii- Team 11
Kai Kegumukai – Team 17
Tamotsu Raizo- Team 17
Fox Winters- Team 17

Lets see. We argued xD, but got

Raymen Kunokai- Team 17
Kai Kegumukai – Team 17
Tamotsu Raizo- Team 17

You are pending Solar so yeh, not too confusing there.

That leaves Fox, but his team says 13...where did you get he was 17 from??

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He edited heh, but CC posted team 17, 11, and 12. Also, I still posted before the Kai temp but regardless. Team 11 is full, okay. I would assume me and fox would go into 12

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
yay i'm in team 12 who's jounin for that team

if no one is willing i'll try and make the team 12 jounin leader

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
yay i'm in team 12 who's jounin for that team

if no one is willing i'll try and make the team 12 jounin leader

Umm, I don't think you're ready to have a jounin leader spot. Here's why.

"This hate can only be filled with hope that was lost"

Name:fox winters

Nickname(s):winters

Personality:he is a focused child trying to get out of the hole he was raised in and do something he aspires to use the money he gets from his missions to restore the poor side of the leaf village to it's former glory a lot for a kid huh but it's what he wants he has a kind heart but rarely shows it to strangers he puts on a mask then the mask of a killer sending ki(killer intent) to match a seasoned chuunin.

Appearance:http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...fcowgirl/Hot anime Guys/CuteAnimeGuy2.jpg&t=1
headband on shoulder

Home Village: leaf secretly cloud

Chakra Element: wind and lightning will discover sub storm at chunin exam later

Clan:eek:rphan starting his own

Ninja Rank: genin

Team:13

Weapon(s):kunai and a 3 short swords

Jutsu:

-Taijutsu

wolfs prey style A-rank
an all out speed/low lightning style relying on kicking swords and using his body to fling him around along with a couple of thunder enhanced tricks the style would be counyed as fobbiden as it is dangerous to the user if used incorrectly

wolf flash barrage A-rank
he chanches his stance to that of a mimicry of kiba's then throws his three short swords around the enemy flashing between each sword delivering a a thunder enhanced blow to the enemy from all sides

hawk impact B-rank
clone appears in front of the enemy knocking the enemy into the air while the real fox is already in the air falling at a rapid speed with his three short swords handy and as the enemy and fox pass each other he slices though the air releasing some wind chakra to match that of the after path of a sonic boom which would send the enemy flying to the ground at Mach 3 speed with a couple of cuts from the swords winds

-Ninjutsu: none

Specialty: taijutsu, Bloodline, sealing, (Pick three)
Forbidden Jutsu:

Kekkei Genkai
first stage shadow eyes
second stage strom wings
Kekkai Genkai Jutsu:
fisrt stage

first wing receives when turning 12 a black wing in eye reflexes and battle instinct are enhanced

second wing received when a trust bond is established between two team mates able to see weak points in tai,gen,nin and blood jutsus and from there break them down and destroy them.

shadow eye received after putting his life on the line to protect a close freind a full Brown eye that has the ability to see though building people making him very aware as well as a 300 degree sight

second stage
the six feather are six black wings tattoes on his back when they turn gray he is able to release hawk wings warning has big time side effects to release these you must demonstrate to the ghosts of the ones before you that your resolve is strong.

-Early Childhood

He was raised by the kind owner of a brothel by the name Selene that found him near dead at the age of 5 he was raised and soon worked for the brothel owner offering massages to the customers as he had godly hands his main friends were some kids around the block and some of the prostitutes that worked for his mother figure/brothel owner. The prostitutes were like sisters to him aside from some of the awkwardness of them saying after his massages "i'll pay you back when your older"when he told Selene that he wanted to be a ninja she somehow supplied him with some odd scrolls with a tai style saying that she once had a son he died this was his now he will be her legacy.

-Academy Student background
He was happy their he made friends but of course never took them home to meet his family because well y'know you just cant with his family but he made Selene proud with constant as-bs and he was really improving on the style she gave him he was happy to make her proud.

Every night he sneaks out and trains in the underground cellar to he is fainting his style is all he has and he will perfect it .

-Current
he is a genin and don't you forget it he is powerful and easily distracted oh look bunny right back to topic he was placed with some kids he didn't know and a johnin he didn't know welcome to the adventure

Extra:
theme song crossfade by cold

The few taijutsu you have are seriously questionable and no explained very well at all. I'd agree that if they are powefulr and that is all he can do they should be A-rank, but a technique like that needs to be fleshed out a lot more. The first one is iffy, the second definitely needs more substance, as it looks like a D-rank taijutsu...

Your Kekkei Genkai needs quite a bit of work, even the way you posted it is confusing and anything that involves the breakdown of jutsu and sealing and so on needs to be explained man'g. Its really that simple. You've done none of these things. Sure I'm apparently not TCC and this isn't my rp, but as an experienced role player I figured it'd be a good idea to point these things out.

chaosmax, your template looks good, but it could use more detail imo, wait for Dar's approval and you're good money.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Just to be clear, there are no jinchuriki, are there?

Last edited:

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
he gets a couple of ninjutsus later by his teacher and training on his own oh and he now has a battle theme tsuna awakens

oh and i gave him a new technique and changed some of them

and how are you ubi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back