• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine's Origin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not lying. It's still just a fairy tale. That doesn't directly apply to TAV.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Important
Please don't discuss these two theories. Take from them the main issues, being
1) A person with a Pure Heart undergoing the process to become a Heartless, and obviously - creating something different
2) Two Hearts being released at the same time, creating a by-product
Thank you.

To keep this on track, being

1) Namine being a Nobody makes no sense.
2) Ansem the Wise, aside from being horribly Biased with anything the Organization touched, never knew about Unbirths, thus couldn't say Namine was one even if she was.
3)
~*~Cookies~*~

:3~

Cissy

Bronze Member
Umm...yeah.

Alright. If he isn't lying, then my contradictions still stand.

If he is, well, no one can really tell.

*Urm, just saw your post. I'll stay hush-hush now.*

Cissy

Bronze Member
Not really. I couldn't find anything else to add.

No, of course not. I'm never mad at you! ;3

Cissy

Bronze Member
Personally, this is a pretty good theory.

It was just that one portion that irked me.

What? You mean you're going to put my Phoenix Renny in confinement?

Oh!~ Cookie.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Personally, this is a pretty good theory.

It was just that one portion that irked me.

Personally, I agree with you about the times, I'm just not ruling out that it does have an element of truth in it, especially seeing how enough of it already came true, despite being a fairy tale of ten years ago (Light in the Darkness speaking about Kingdom Hearts, the Light in the Hearts of Children and Riku - being the oldest, falling first, could also apply to Terra, etc. I just took another aspect of it, being the lack of Darkness).

What? You mean you're going to put my Phoenix Renny in confinement?

You object? ;3~

Oh!~ Cookie.

I know how to win an audience XD

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Dang.. this is probably one of the only theories that aren't way out there. Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think you should also add in it would make sense, let's say Namine is actually a nobody, wouldn't she have an "X" in here name like all the others?? That may just be an organization thing. Alos, then how the hell did Namine merge with Kairi? -_-

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
2) Ansem the Wise, aside from being horribly Biased with anything the Organization touched, never knew about Unbirths, thus couldn't say Namine was one even if she was.

How would Ansem not know what Unbirths are? They were definitely around when he was still ruler of Radiant Garden. In fact, they were probably the reason why he started doing experiments on the heart- he wanted to protect his people from creatures like that.

Here's the proof:

Secret Ansem Report #1 said:
My efforts these many years have come to fruitation, with the world I govern having become a paradise worthy of being called “Radiant Garden.” Nurtured by the pure water that is the source of life, fragrant flowers bloom in abundance, and the people face each day with hopeful smiles. But where there is light, darkness always lurks. As noted in my earlier reports, I must solve the mystery of this “darkness of the heart.” This paradise depends on it.

Cissy

Bronze Member
OBJECTION!

Wait--no, I will not be won over with cookies, madam.

Personally, I agree with you about the times, I'm just not ruling out that it does have an element of truth in it, especially seeing how enough of it already came true, despite being a fairy tale of ten years ago (Light in the Darkness speaking about Kingdom Hearts, the Light in the Hearts of Children and Riku - being the oldest, falling first, could also apply to Terra, etc. I just took another aspect of it, being the lack of Darkness).
I suppose you're right.

If you take it vaguely, it could work.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think you should also add in it would make sense, let's say Namine is actually a nobody, wouldn't she have an "X" in here name like all the others??

Only if she joined the Organization. Which she obviously haven't. Possibly for not even being a Nobody.

That may just be an organization thing. Also, then how the hell did Namine merge with Kairi? -_-

End of KH2.

How would Ansem not know what Unbirths are? They were definitely around when he was still ruler of Radiant Garden. In fact, they were probably the reason why he started doing experiments on the heart- he wanted to protect his people from creatures like that.

We don't really know when he started experimenting and for what reasons. He could've meant whatever it was that plagued Xehanort and his Memories.

Also, the entire "Does Mickey remember Xehanort because of Terra/MX/DS/Aqua or not?!" issue. We don't know, thus we can theorize either way.

To top it all, he could've just seen the aftermath, and feared a repeat of the chaos.

OBJECTION!

Overruled

Wait--no, I will not be won over with cookies, madam.

How about a cupcake?

I suppose you're right.

Who was it that said I'm never wrong? XD

If you take it vaguely, it could work.

Never took it that literally, hun.

The Enchanted

Well SA, you have made yourself a pretty solid theory, though as Organization_42 pointed you are claiming that Keyblades have hearts and that those to two hearts explain the thousadns of Keychainless Keyblades at the Gathering Place? How so?

Does anyone remember when he talked about it? I think it's a recent interview but I'm not sure.

Found it hon.

Also, Kairi’s grandmother tells her a story about “the world once perishing and being recreated by the light of the children.” Is this “world recreated by the Light of the children” in fact referring to all the worlds in the game?

Nomura: Yes, that’s right. But that story wasn’t history, it was a fairy tale. It doesn’t mean that story equals the world’s history precisely. Although, there is a certain degree of overlapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back