• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine's Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

K3ybladespartan

Why cant Namine use a keyblade if she is part of sora? Roxas and Xion could use Keyblades so why not her?

Allister Rose

French Lover
because kairi wasn't chosen by a keyblade therefore namine can't wield kairi's like roxas can wield sora's.

is she ever were to wield one, it would be cool for her to wield lost memory

K3ybladespartan

So then that means having the body/soul of a keyblade wielder doesn't give you a keyblade as a Nobody?

K3ybladespartan

That is true she did become aqua's student after she touched her keyblade, and the whole Flower Power Keyblade she used in KH2... so plot-hole or selection of powers?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
How did she become Aqua's student? All she did was touch it. I think, like Allister Rose said, the reason Namine can't weild one is because Kairi wasn't a directly chosen keyblade wielder.

Fallen Prince

Well by touching the keyblade, she initiated the Rite of Passage and Kairi became a student. Now she hasn't been chosen yet, so she can't have her own, but can weild one brought out due to having the Rite. And for the first question, Xion can because she took in Roxas memories and created a sham Keyblade

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Roxas can wield a keyblade because he has a heart, not because he's the Nobody of a keyblade wielder. One needs a heart to wield a keyblade. Therefore, Namine could not wield a keyblade, even if Kairi could.

Why cant Namine use a keyblade if she is part of sora?

NO. Thou she was born through him and is connected to him, but she's not a part of him. She is more closer tied to Kairi.

Roxas and Xion could use Keyblades so why not her?

Roxas can wield because Sora can, Namine cant wield because Kairi dont have a Keyblade yet. And Xion's Keyblade's a fake. :p

~JD~

If someone gave namine a keyblade she could probably wield it, as kairi could in the end of kh2. But kairi wasnt chosen by the keyblade, so namine wasnt either. Its kinda simple. You say shes connected to sora, but shes really connected to kairi. namine is also connected to sora (indirectly), because KAIRI is connected to sora. Thats kinda how it works IMO.

Roxas can wield a keyblade because he has a heart, not because he's the Nobody of a keyblade wielder. One needs a heart to wield a keyblade. Therefore, Namine could not wield a keyblade, even if Kairi could.
I dont remember where it was confirmed that namine definatley doesnt have a heart. We didnt even know roxas had a heart at first. Maybe its a very fractured one. Im just putting that out there... Maybe it was confirmed but i dont remember when it was xP

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
If someone gave namine a keyblade she could probably wield it, as kairi could in the end of kh2. But kairi wasnt chosen by the keyblade, so namine wasnt either. Its kinda simple. You say shes connected to sora, but shes really connected to kairi. namine is also connected to sora (indirectly), because KAIRI is connected to sora. Thats kinda how it works IMO.

I dont remember where it was confirmed that namine definatley doesnt have a heart. We didnt even know roxas had a heart at first. Maybe its a very fractured one. Im just putting that out there... Maybe it was confirmed but i dont remember when it was xP
It's pretty easy to realize Roxas has Ven's heart.

Box_ghost

Well by touching the keyblade, she initiated the Rite of Passage and Kairi became a student. Now she hasn't been chosen yet, so she can't have her own, but can weild one brought out due to having the Rite. And for the first question, Xion can because she took in Roxas memories and created a sham Keyblade

Then why don't Squall and Jack?

Roxas can because Sora can. His heart is irrelevant.
And you don't have to spoiler, it's been implied that Roxas has a heart since 04.

Nomura keeps implying that it's Ven's heart, but CoM says its Sora's heart.

Fallen Prince

Leon and Jack can't for both of those reasons. 1/ Jack and Leon have not been chosen by the keyblade. 2/ Sora is not considered strong enough to give the right. You have to be of master status. The title means nothing, but the power that earns the title is something Sora didn't have when they touched it.

aweomeness96

basically, roxas and xion were special cases... as we all know, u need a heart to wield a keyblade, no? well,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
while xion is a replica-sora, so just like repliku, i guess she is just able to wield a keyblade.... and, well, namine doesn't have a heart, and, even if she did, she still wouldn't be able to wield one because kairi can't. hope that helps :)
petebeams

Box_ghost

Leon and Jack can't for both of those reasons. 1/ Jack and Leon have not been chosen by the keyblade. 2/ Sora is not considered strong enough to give the right. You have to be of master status. The title means nothing, but the power that earns the title is something Sora didn't have when they touched it.

Terra was NEVER a master!

basically, roxas and xion were special cases... as we all know, u need a heart to wield a keyblade, no? well,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
while xion is a replica-sora, so just like repliku, i guess she is just able to wield a keyblade.... and, well, namine doesn't have a heart, and, even if she did, she still wouldn't be able to wield one because kairi can't. hope that helps :)
petebeams

You don't have to spoiler.
That's been known since 07.

Fallen Prince

Terra was NEVER a master!

QUOTE]

I acknowledge this, but technically he is. Eraqus just refused him the official title because of his darkness. Terra is not a "Master" in title, but even Eraqus saw that he held the correct power. He's just not a master in title, doesn't mean he isn't in power.

Wellze

Namine has unlucky and missed out.

But her memory powers make up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back