• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine's fault?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flurry

If Namine haden't interfered with sora's memories then would Roxas and Xion still excist? Hoe different do you think things would be? If any..

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The acts of a child.

They'd act the same. Form of the body has nothing to do with memories in it.

Ask something relevant or post this in Forum Insanity.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
They'ed still excist, Roxas is Sora's Nobody so Namine's interference wouldn't affect Roxas's excistince. It's been a long time since I played Days but I think it would affact Xion because after the whole CO incident and Sore having to be put to sleep his memories started leaking into Xion, so some thing would happen with her I think.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah ok. Hey just asking guess some people just have no imagination.

It has nothing to do with that, I'm saying this thread shouldn't be here. I'd give your an appropriate response if it wasn't in this section.

If you want my honest response, I'd think they'd act the same. But be cute. And dammit I said cute so now I'm going to think about BBS and Ven and just think KH is too cute. Sh!t.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Yeah ok. Hey just asking guess some people just have no imagination.
'What if' questions aren't proper discussion. The basis provided by the Kingdom Hearts universe is so ridiculously flimsy and variable that virtually anything is possible, and there's no room to confirm or deny a huge majority of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back