• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namines abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
ok in my opinion namine isnt as sot nd fragile as every 1 make her out 2 be yea she can rearrange memories and all dat but is evryone forgetting about wen she smashed the fake rikus heart in COM if anyone was to fight namine she could smah ur heart or rearrange ur memories and make u forget u had 2 fight her lolz

.Oji

赤いテキスト
ok in my opinion namine isnt as sot nd fragile as every 1 make her out 2 be yea she can rearrange memories and all dat but is evryone forgetting about wen she smashed the fake rikus heart in COM if anyone was to fight namine she could smah ur heart or rearrange ur memories and make u forget u had 2 fight her lolz

Not necessarily true; her prowess of memory manipulation is only limited to Sora and those connected to him. She'd probably get killed if she tried that mess on Ansem (SoD) or Xemnas, lawlz. (He doesn't have a heart, but meh, you know what I mean)

She's a tough one, though. ^_^

KingdomSealer

Not necessarily true; her prowess of memory manipulation is only limited to Sora and those connected to him. She'd probably get killed if she tried that mess on Ansem (SoD) or Xemnas, lawlz. (He doesn't have a heart, but meh, you know what I mean)

Yeah her powers were only limited to Sora. But if she had her powers full time she wouldn't be one to mess with lol.

A

Audo

And yet, the Organization was using Nami to figure out things on them, as Nobodies. Trying to understand their abilities and powers through Naminé. Not to mention how they were using the memories of people who entered CO in experiments, though, how could the Org have extracted those memories without someone's help?
=]

.Oji

赤いテキスト
And yet, the Organization was using Nami to figure out things on them, as Nobodies. Trying to understand their abilities and powers through Naminé. Not to mention how they were using the memories of people who entered CO in experiments, though, how could the Org have extracted those memories without someone's help?
=]

If Namine crossed Luxord:

Luxord: Namine, go fix me a sandwich.
Namine: No, I'm tired of this. Kiss mah ass, Organization. ololol
Luxord: ....

*Walks into his room. Comes back out with a belt*

Luxord: Is Luxord gonna have to choke a b*tch? I try to be nice, I'm a nice fellow... you know what, get over here.

Namine: EeeeK!

*Pimp slaps*

Luxord: Now, be a sweetie and fix mah sandwich. Don't forget the extra pickles. ;D
Namine: Y-Yes, sir. (If only I can mess with his heart [crud, he doesn't have one T^T])

XD

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com

Luxord: Is Luxord gonna have to choke a b*tch? I try to be nice, I'm a nice fellow... you know what, get over here.

*Pimp slaps*

Luxord: Now, be a sweetie and fix mah sandwich. Don't forget the extra pickles. ;D
Namine: Y-Yes, sir. (If only I can mess with his heart [crud, he doesn't have one T^T])

XD
couldnt he just turn her into a card or a dice lol or have a time meter if shes not back b4 it runs out den x.x

A

Audo

*Pimp slaps*

XD
All jokes aside, they really did use Nami to find out more about their own memories. Seems she isn't limited to just Sora.
Here's the quote though because i love using the power of dah quote.
Afterwards, the Organization discovered Naminé. The Organization thought of Naminé’s gift to manipulate memories as a way to resolve the actual circumstances surrounding each of their abilities and attributes. The memories of those who enter were used in the experiments on memories going on there. Above all else, the Organization’s leader, Xemnas, was investigating the importance of memories.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
All jokes aside, they really did use Nami to find out more about their own memories. Seems she isn't limited to just Sora.

Yeah, I know that, sir. >.>

They experiemented on her for either two things: 1) Finding possible reasons as to why they still have memories of a heart (or what you've posted) 2) For Xemnas's own personal gain. I think it's moreso the latter, but meh.

However, her abilities, i.e. memory manipulation, is only limited to Sora and those connected to him. I'm positive. ^_^

A

Audo

Yeah, I know that, sir. >.>

They experiemented on her for either two things: 1) Finding possible reasons as to why they still have memories of a heart (or what you've posted) 2) For Xemnas's own personal gain. I think it's moreso the latter, but meh.

However, her abilities, i.e. memory manipulation, is only limited to Sora and those connected to him. I'm positive. ^_^
I took the quote more to mean that they were using Nami on themselves, not them sticking Nami with instruments and what not.
But I suppose we can't be certain. I believe there was another interview that supported the claim more, but i'll have to do some digging *shifty eyes*

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wish your threads made a tiny amount of sense. D:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't get what your saying....though are you questioning Namine's fragileness or ablitiy? Oji, that thing about Luxord was a lol. XD

Athaydea

Bronze Member
=]

thats not entirely true .. i mean yes they did use namine to learn more about themselves, but as soon as the organization became aware of the connection her powers had with soras heart and memories .. she became a pawn used purely to control sora so that the organization could manipulate the keyblade for its own intentions.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
thats not entirely true .. i mean yes they did use namine to learn more about themselves, but as soon as the organization became aware of the connection her powers had with soras heart and memories .. she became a pawn used purely to control sora so that the organization could manipulate the keyblade for its own intentions.
That's not entirely truth either.
xD
She only becamse a pawn for Marluxia and Larxene in that regard.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
That's not entirely truth either.
xD
She only becamse a pawn for Marluxia and Larxene in that regard.

how so?? .. xemnas and siax and all of them only used sora in KH2 to help them fill their other kingdom hearts .. either way as soon as namine was found to hold a connection with sora and his heart .. sora had begun being used by the organization for their own purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back