• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namines abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

If you don't care then stop talking, rofl.
This is all your fault anyways, someone said they couldn't understand what you wrote because of the way you wrote it and then you insulted them and then I backed them up. It is your fault so how about you just shut up and move on now? Sounds good? I'm glad.

On Topic: No one questions Nami's abilities.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
If you don't care then stop talking, rofl.
This is all your fault anyways, someone said they couldn't understand what you wrote because of the way you wrote it and then you insulted them and then I backed them up. It is your fault so how about you just shut up and move on now? Sounds good? I'm glad.

On Topic: No one questions Nami's abilities.

i dont give a flying rats ass it was between me nd them ur not the protector of the forums and if u r then u need 2 get a life now u shut up move on and mine ur own damn business

A

Audo

i dont give a flying rats ass it was between me nd them ur not the protector of the forums and if u r then u need 2 get a life now u shut up move on and mine ur own damn business
rofl. I back up friends when someone insults them. Gasp, i guess i need to "get a life" because i clearly care about friends. Wow. Mind-blowing information. I should also remind you, you're the one that isn't moving on, I was prepared to drop it all and get back on topic but here you are again bringing it up. So, how about everyone just stops talking about 'that' after this post and we focus back to the actual thread? Hmm, doesn't that sound good? Though, i know you won't so whatever.

Naminé is baaaad-ass. That was one of my favourite parts though, when she broke Repliku's heart like that, bhwaha. I expected it to be cooler in Re:CoM though, but It wasn't. Still cool though.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
anywayz imma be the bigger man

if the organization hadnt forced her to dao all that stuff she probably wouldnt noe how 2 control her powers and might just smash someones heart because they frightened her or somethin

A

Audo

ROFL.

It wasn't just like she snapped her fingers and his heart smashed >.> I think she had a fairly good grasp on what she could do with her powers, even though she'd technically have no one to practice on until someone connected to Sora showed up, if that is in fact how her power works.

T

tazztig

anywayz imma be the bigger man

if the organization hadnt forced her to dao all that stuff she probably wouldnt noe how 2 control her powers and might just smash someones heart because they frightened her or somethin

She still would have had her pwrs even if they didn't force her to do something.<<.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
ROFL.

It wasn't just like she snapped her fingers and his heart smashed >.> I think she had a fairly good grasp on what she could do with her powers, even though she'd technically have no one to practice on until someone connected to Sora showed up, if that is in fact how her power works.

all she did was yell stop and raise ha hands and he went down like a tower of sticks
i would be afraid to be in class with her everytime she would raise her hands i would scream lmao

A

Audo

Yeah... that's not how she broke his heart. She broke his heart because the only memories he had really were of her, and that was all he was about, was him protecting her. When she tells him to stop, she is picking Sora over him and thus broke his heart.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah... that's not how she broke his heart. She broke his heart because the only memories he had really were of her, and that was all he was about, was him protecting her. When she tells him to stop, she is picking Sora over him and thus broke his heart.

i would still scream if i was in class with her and she raised her hands

A

Audo

Well then I guess you like to look like an idiot for no apparent reason.

A

Audo

dumb shyt = someone who screams everytime an innocent pretty blonde girl raises their hand.

T

tazztig

How bout we get back on the topic, Naimine's abilities hurt some ppl in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back