• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namines abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
how so?? .. xemnas and siax and all of them only used sora in KH2 to help them fill their other kingdom hearts .. either way as soon as namine was found to hold a connection with sora and his heart .. sora had begun being used by the organization for their own purpose
We were talking about Namine being used as a pawn to control Sora.
The only time she was ever used in any effort to control Sora was by Marluxia and Larxene with hopes to overthrow the Order.

Namine had no involvement in KH2 in controlling Sora.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
We were talking about Namine being used as a pawn to control Sora.
The only time she was ever used in any effort to control Sora was by Marluxia and Larxene with hopes to overthrow the Order.

Namine had no involvement in KH2 in controlling Sora.
yeah i guess youre right haha .. all im saying is that once the organization (or at least marluxia and larxene) took the initiative to use namine to control sora .. sora became a pawn, and all starting with namine controlling him - you are right though .. namine really wasnt used to control him by anyone other than those two .. however it did start a chain of events leading to sora being used by the organization

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A very short lived one.
To be honest, Sora wasn't used by the Organization through Namine - their perfect plan came crashing down before he really became their pawn XD;
The manipulation began after Namine already left with DiZ, Mickey and Riku.

T

tazztig

Naimine was only a pawn for Marluxia and Larenxe to control sora. Once she wasn't used anymore the Organization left her because no one has any intentions for her.>>

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Naimine was only a pawn for Marluxia and Larenxe to control sora. Once she wasn't used anymore the Organization left her because no one has any intentions for her.>>

You must've missed all the proofs brought in this thread stating she had many, many other uses but to manipulate Sora.
Also, the Organization didn't "leave" her - She ran away with Riku.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Namine would have made an excellent member of the Organization. If that had happened, the absent silhouettes could be canon.

T

tazztig

You must've missed all the proofs brought in this thread stating she had many, many other uses but to manipulate Sora.
Also, the Organization didn't "leave" her - She ran away with Riku.

I know, I just jumped in the conversation from the last person that spoke.<<

T

tazztig

To end this, the only reason why she had that ability was because she was a special nobody from sora and kairi's heart. So she could rewrite the memories of ppl that were connected around sora's heart. But we should know this.^.^

A

Audo

I wish you had the smallest bit of grammar and spelling skills so that people could understand them.

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
I wish you had the smallest bit of grammar and spelling skills so that people could understand them.

i wish yall would stop talking about it cause its getting annoyin im a new yorker deal wit it this isnt school im not gonna make it all nice so everybody could read it if i did that then by the time i made my point for the thread it would of been closed or changed topics so oh well

A

Audo

i wish yall would stop talking about it cause its getting annoyin im a new yorker deal wit it this isnt school im not gonna make it all nice so everybody could read it if i did that then by the time i made my point for the thread it would of been closed or changed topics so oh well
Guess what, KHI isn't new york. KHI is on this beautiful thing known as the internet where grammar and spelling is a necessity. If you don't want to use it then don't bitch when people say they can't understand your posts. Mkay?

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
Guess what, KHI isn't new york. KHI is on this beautiful thing known as the internet where grammar and spelling is a necessity. If you don't want to use it then don't bitch when people say they can't understand your posts. Mkay?

im not bitching last time i checked it was you bitching so oh well i c everybody else understanding it nd not complaining

A

Audo

im not bitching last time i checked it was you bitching so oh well i c everybody else understanding it nd not complaining
Oh really? Perhaps you should look a little bit closer at your own thread?

Grammar is more like it.?>>
I wish your threads made a tiny amount of sense. D:
I don't get what your saying....
man/dude/dudete... learn to use proper spelling and grammar and punctuation so that we could understand you more plz.
Say what?? I didn't understand a word you just said.?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back