• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
What is up with her? I've seen the opening scene for KH2 and I see that whatever she draws, comes true. It's like she is controlling Sora and everyone in Castle Oblivion, what is going on with her that's is going to be in KH CoM? She's weird.

Dark Dude

true but then again she was controlled by the Org and also KH CoM it was optional to go in the chamber egg thing

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Ok, so she was contolled by the Org? I still don't know anything about the Org, except that there are 13 members. Do I meet them in CoM?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Really know anyhting? The whole thing with Namine` drawing and stuff was metaphorical. She can control memories. Have you played COM yet? Yo7u should get a move on and play it before KH2 comes out

Last edited:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
TheMuffinMan said:
Really know anyhting? the whole thing with Namine` drawnig and stuff was metaphorical. She can control memories. Have you plaued COM yet? Yo7u should get a move on and play it before KH2 comes out
No, what is the highest level you can get in CoM?

I'm getting CoM for Christmas, I'm gonna play it Christmas day, so, I can't play it now.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You can get to level 100

Namine likes to draw a lot, but it has nothing to do with her powers. She is a witch adn is not connected to Kairi in any way (Not a shell, other side, shadow, whatever)

She seems to know and trust Diz, and was kidnapped and forced to do the 13th Order's business (Well, atleast the 6 working at Castle Oblivion)

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, not really, though I beleive she is 12 (I don't know, I heard this somewhere) and she is not hawt, like Kairi is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back