• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traditional Media ► Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axel9546

Hi
This is my drawing of namine, from my imagination, from my memories, from my childhood.
I've also draw Kairi and Sora, check if u want,
What do u think about this one? Give some opinions ill appreciate!
Thannks :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJlqXUJej-4
ps (can u embed im not too good in html sorry D:)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I like it. I definitely need to practice speed, as a part of technique. I like all the details. One critique, the shading on her hair was so dark, it makes her not look like a blonde. You could have stopped or been less heavy handed to give it that lighter look.

Gj!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
One critique, the shading on her hair was so dark, it makes her not look like a blonde. You could have stopped or been less heavy handed to give it that lighter look.
Agreed. While this is a great drawing (took a look at your other stuff too, and dang they're good,) it became a drawing of Kairi. She looked much, much more like Namine before the 0:40 mark.

axel9546

Agreed. While this is a great drawing (took a look at your other stuff too, and dang they're good,) it became a drawing of Kairi. She looked much, much more like Namine before the 0:40 mark.
Thanks all
Ill keep on my mind for the shading, and yes you are right guys it may look better before 0:40 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back