• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

Ok what role do you guys think Namine will play in the game. I mean no one really talks about her its all about the BHK.

Also I am confused, I dunno what i am thinking about or if I made this up...but isn't there some relation between Namine and Axel or something. It seems like in COM Axel hinted at one point or something that they are related. I am not sure but it just seems like I remember something about that.

Waterkeeper

Naminé's job is to watch over Sora until he regains all of his memories.

As for her being seen with the BHK, maybe nobody is discussing the possibilities because NO ONE KNOWS UNTIL THEY PLAY KH2!

I don't remember ANY interaction between Naminé and Axel in CoM except the fact that Axel freed her, and even then, that was just to make his plan work.

:sage:

i know what you mean. axel did seem closer to namine than the other members. i think they're planning something on their own.

i still think axel is a good guy.

F

firehearts

yea ur onto somethin namine should have a certain relationship wif axel somehow...

kumagaro

this si just my opinion. But couldn't it be possible that riku and namine were planing on creating a sora replica sorta like the riku replica and that is the bhk...just a thought.

keepfarming

i think that Namine is with BHK like Kairi is with Sora. that kind of connection... i also think that Namine isnt really with axel but sorta the link between axel/the rest of the organization and sora and his friends/BHK

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i dont think that Axel and Namine are related n anyway but maybe. i think that the only reason he let her go was to not let Marluxia control Sora.

adventchildkiori

kbmaster said:
Namine's role is to help Sora gain his memories and to help the BHK with whatever quest he has. Atleast, that is what I observed from the trailers.

meh... thats what im thinking, I mean she changed his memories in COM, and now its possible shes tring to change them back. For BHK I think she might be messing with his memories to help Sora, I mean after what the organization (mainly Marluxia) did to her I would be tring to get revenge too. this is just my view of it.

black acid

Heros need Villains
well here's what I think on this topic

namine promised sora she would watch over her inoder for somra to regain his memories. as for namine talking to bhk in maybe they was talking about a plan to meet help sora on his mission to lock the keyholes....AGAIN!!!
for acel and namine being related.......o come on no offense but that's highly untrue. I mean axel clearly syated in his own words that he was useing every person in castle oblivion inoder to bluid a reputation for himself......if you don't belive me just don't flame me payce^_*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back