• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, that makes it even less reasonable. Nomura deals with Japanese and Latin, not French XD

All of larxene weapons are named after french storms and the book she reads in the manga is about a writer who writs sadom storys.in kh1 when you name the ship/raft it give you letters with ' on top of them with is namely french letters.

Xion apparently is tide.

the Shio in her name means tide

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm still waiting for proper explanation about her birth.
I still believe my old theory about how the precise moment of her birth was when Kairi purified Sora. With the Memories playing a part in that process, it would explain better her ties to Sora's Memories if she was born then. And Kairi's Heart not only being in Sora's Body before but also being what pulled Namine and the Memories out would explain her relation to Kairi :3

Well, I keep reading in the novels how 'perhaps she's not really a nobody'... and this makes sense :3 they never told us exactly when she was born, did they?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hang on, I'll fetch the thread I made for that theory on the matter XD

THERE we go~ :3
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...amin-origin-take-2-not-unbirth-theory-xd.html

• Sora becomes a Heartless and releases both his own and Kairi's Hearts from his Body.
  • His Body and Soul disappear, leaving behind a revived Kairi and a Heartless Sora.
  • Moments later, before the resulting Being could be thrust out of the Realm of Darkness, Kairi utilizes her PoH-ness and restores Sora.
  • With the Darkness gone and Sora restored, the Memories leave Roxas and return to Sora. Namine is born.
  • With the Memories from Sora lacking, the Ven in Roxas took over and turned Roxas (and Namine) into a Ven-clone.

God is in the details and so are the answers to the plot holes. If Roxas wasn't "born" in TLTW until after Kairi purified Sora and drew back the Memories, Namine's birth as well as Roxas's materialization could both be at the same time, be born from the same overall process as they were born at the same time so no one can tell about the subtle differences in processes, but with Namine still not being a Nobody and yes relating to Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back