• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine vs. Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aqua or Namine?

• Aqua

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Namine

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lulz... Hmm... The hot 9 year old, or the other hot...umm... however old she is....

Namine lulz

Lancelot

Awards
Well she looks like a 5th grader, so there lulz

OMG POOH FTW

Lancelot

Awards
But CoM came out in 2003 lulz... so we're both wrong =/

Lancelot

Awards
But CoM came before, meanin- wait... if she was born twice, then there should be an average age, which would be... 3 hah

Lancelot

Awards
Hmm, too true I am, but still... Well lets see, she woulda been born in KH1, which means the time between then and CoM would have been... probably 3 days hahah... then the time in CoM before the sleep... probably about 1 day, and then the years sleep... then all of KH2 which was about 2-3 months... So I'd say roughly she's about 1 and 1/2 years old... But then again, she should be Kairi's age anyway, so yeah

Lancelot

Awards
I know, I felt like adding some time in there randomly... And srsly not even i can hold it that long... O wait, how about Atlantica? You would never know if they did there, unless you swam through a warm patch =/

Awards
Well, they don't eat or drink, so they probably wouldn't need to hold it.
Oh, and they don't have dicks in Atlantica.

Lancelot

Awards
But how do you know? I mean, Sora never had one to start with, but theres gotta be a peehole on him around the place...

Awards
But there ISN'T. Otherwise Triton would have said "You can't tell your Dorsal fin from your pee hole!"

Lancelot

Awards
Lulz, he would have stated it? O wait, i read it the wrong way around... In what type of context would he have used that against Sora though?

Awards
But Triton says "You couldn't tell your dorsal fin apart from your tail fin", and it was only a fair statement that he woul've mentioned his area if he could have done.

Come to think of it, how the heck did Triton reproduce? And who would he do it with? Ursula?

Lancelot

Awards
Doesn't Ariel's mum appear in the movie at some point? I can't really remember though...

But there must have been some serious dorsal fin to dorsal fin action going on to produce Ariel :p

Awards
I didn't even know she had a mother.
At least with Ursula it woulda been tentacle rape.

DavyJonesXUsula FTW.

Lancelot

Awards
Lulz, some sexy tenticle action happenin' with that combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back