• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine, Ventus, and Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
This isn't really a theory, just a strange connection I noticed:

So, we all know, from the Secret Ansem Reports in KH2, that Namine was born as a Nobody in Castle Oblivion. Now, that's kind of strange - as far as we know, there weren't any other Nobodies who were found there.

We also know that she appears to have gained a body out of absolutely nowhere when she was born from the separation of Sora's body and Kairi's heart, and is a blonde for no apparent reason.

Now, Ven's intrinsically linked to Sora in ways we don't really understand. He's sleeping in Castle Oblivion. He also, coincidentally, has blond hair.

Isn't it possible that there might be more of a connection between these two than we've given thought to?

Pratiko

Awards
You mean, like, Naminé IS Ven's body and soul?
Oh shi-
Who knows.
I bet re:coded gives some hints about that during the actual gameplay, rather than it's few scenes.

Gram

Banned
Awards
no he means that ven probably affected her appearance like he did roxas's aswell as her place of origin.
also she cant be vnes body and soul cause for their whats sleeping in CO, two you need a heartless to form a nobody ven done no such process and three she'd done confirmed to be kairi's "nobody"

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
no he means that ven probably affected her appearance like he did roxas's aswell as her place of origin.
also she cant be vnes body and soul cause for their whats sleeping in CO, two you need a heartless to form a nobody ven done no such process and three she'd done confirmed to be kairi's "nobody"

Sora was the Heartless produced.
It's quite possible the Ven's body/soul is what became Namine.
It'd just be stupid.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Sora was the Heartless produced.
It's quite possible the Ven's body/soul is what became Namine.
It'd just be stupid.

how would kairi leaving sora's body make ven's body become a nobody? sure vens heart may have affected namine but until i see namine faze out of kair and gender jump to ven im not acceting it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
how would kairi leaving sora's body make ven's body become a nobody? sure vens heart may have affected namine but until i see namine faze out of kair and gender jump to ven im not acceting it.

Namine could be Ven's Nobody, just affected by Kairi the most.
Like Roxas is Sora's Nobody, just affected by Ven the most.

But then we'd have a new, and stupid, problem in the series. Kairi having Ven's Body inside of her.

Gram

Banned
Awards

But then we'd have a new, and stupid, problem in the series. Kairi having Ven's Body inside of her.
i dont see how namine could be ven.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

I was mostly just trying to stir up discussion more than anything. I'm definitely not convinced that she has Ven's body; I just find it rather interesting that she was born into the same place where Ven's body was sleeping, and am curious as to what the implications of that might be.

For one thing: why was she born there, when Roxas was born in Twilight Town? One would think Roxas should have been the one to be drawn to Ven's body, rather than Namine. Might it be connected to the fact that she is the Nobody of someone whose heart lacked darkness?

Relix

A traveler
Awards

whatthefcukamIreading?

anyways, I think the deal with Namine is: since she was a being created by someone's who's heart left the vessel besides Kairi's and she couldn't rob Sora's body and soul because Roxas was using it, she became something completely different. without a body or soul or a heart and yet still being able to feel emotions. if a nobody is nothing, she is less than nothing. she's a nobody to nobodies. no body and soul to come forth from but because she came out of Sora's vessel and Ven is connected to Sora she might have been created to the closest vessel available to her origin which would be Ven's body, which is CO. why she doesn't recognize Ven in Roxas or in Ansem's data is probably because she wasn't created right in front of Ven just within the Castle. Hell maybe even outside the Castle, who the knows?

Gram

Banned
Awards
whatthefcukamIreading?

anyways, I think the deal with Namine is: since she was a being created by someone's who's heart left the vessel besides Kairi's and she couldn't rob Sora's body and soul because Roxas was using it, she became something completely different. without a body or soul or a heart and yet still being able to feel emotions. if a nobody is nothing, she is less than nothing. she's a nobody to nobodies. no body and soul to come forth from but because she came out of Sora's vessel and Ven is connected to Sora she might have been created to the closest vessel available to her origin which would be Ven's body, which is CO. why she doesn't recognize Ven in Roxas or in Ansem's data is probably because she wasn't created right in front of Ven just within the Castle. Hell maybe even outside the Castle, who the knows?

this=win^
anyway this is probably the best explanation we'll ever get.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
o_O
serious mindfuck right here. ummmm
it defiently seems possible butt.......
no. just no.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think Ven's heart has some kind of influence, but I reeeeally doubt his body did. Otherwise why the hell would he go into Kairi. Makes no sense.

I still gravitate towards Grass' theory of Namine being the embodiment of the spell that Aqua put on Kairi, and I think her hair was influenced by Ven's heart being thrown into the mix.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I think Ven's heart has some kind of influence, but I reeeeally doubt his body did. Otherwise why the hell would he go into Kairi. Makes no sense.

I still gravitate towards Grass' theory of Namine being the embodiment of the spell that Aqua put on Kairi, and I think her hair was influenced by Ven's heart being thrown into the mix.
testosterone has magic wonders,

no but yeah i agree with this basically.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
no no...it all makes sense. ven walked into kairi. he's a g like that

Revolution

The reason, I believe, that Namine appeared in Castle Oblivion and not Twilight Town as most of the other nobodies did is because she isn't a true nobody. She's just, something.

When Sora released his heart, Ven's and Kairi's heart were also released. Ven's heart created Roxas, Kairi's heart went to her own body. This left Sora's heart to go to the darkness, and I believe this created what we know as Namine. The reason that Namine is an image of Kairi and not Sora could be the same reason that Xion was different to everyone that saw her.

Grey

I think it's very possible that Namine's appearance is a sort of cross between Kairi's and Ven's, although I don't like the idea that Namine is Ven.

I do see the possibility for a connection, though, Hopefully this is explained later on in the series (when Castle Oblivion is revisited?).

EDIT: Perhaps another possibility is that Namine, the Nobody of a Princess of Heart, was naturally drawn towards another Being with a Heart of Pure Light. Now, Ven's Heart may not be within his body (although that's a possibility), but Ven is still a BwaHoPL, and so maybe Namine was drawn to him.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think it's very possible that Namine's appearance is a sort of cross between Kairi's and Ven's, although I don't like the idea that Namine is Ven.

I do see the possibility for a connection, though, Hopefully this is explained later on in the series (when Castle Oblivion is revisited?).

EDIT: Perhaps another possibility is that Namine, the Nobody of a Princess of Heart, was naturally drawn towards another Being with a Heart of Pure Light. Now, Ven's Heart may not be within his body (although that's a possibility), but Ven is still a BwaHoPL, and so maybe Namine was drawn to him.

Naminé isn't Ven, his injured heart most likely just affected her appearance as it did with Roxas. Remember, Roxas and Naminé where both born through Sora's body and Soul, only the hearts from which they hailed where different (Sora's and Kairi's, respectively).

On your edit:
If Ven is still a BwaHoPL, where the heck went that Darkness which was Vanitas?
When Ven defeated Vanitas the final time he should have his complete heart again, thus having the however small it was amount of darkness back that MX stole by creating Vanitas.

@Revolution:
If that what you said would be true Naminé would have no reason to reunite/merge with Kairi at the end of KH II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back