• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Did Namine actually know Sora before? She seems like she has regrets about messing w/ his memories. Why would she care unless she knew him? Anyone know?

darkmark

You are right she did/does know Sora. I think that Namine is the other side of Kairi, just like BHK is the other side of Sora. That is how Namine knwos Sora.

NoObHaTeRxp

dude, namine went into soras mind and saw how much he loved kairi, then she felt bad for replaceing that part of his life.so she decited to give his memories back (hope that helps):D

yuna:)

No, that's not true, none of this is true. Nobody truely knows cause i don't think KH chain of memories gave a stright explaination.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
I don't think she knew him, she just felt bad about making him go through all those obstacles and screwing with his head. But likeYuna said, Chain of Memories really didn't tell you much.

JafarAlfalfa

Just think about it, let's say Namine is a nice person (she probably is), and she was forced to mess around and screw up some nice person who she doesn't even knows's memories, how would she feel? She would obviously feel bad, and she doesn't need to know Sora to feel bad, She just needs a conscience.

JafarAlfalfa

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello again! I now know that she never knew him; Namine told him that herself. I beleive that she says that in the cutscene after you beat Replica Riku after finishing Destiny Islands, when Larxene explains to Sora that Riku was never at Castle Oblivion and that Replica Riku is a fake. I still think she was connected to him somehow. Thanks for the attention to my thread though.

Endgame

:D
Must you people question every thought and feeling in the characters heads at every point in the game?

No, Namine did not know Sora before he entered castle oblivion, or at least if she did, we do not know of it yet. The point of KH: COM was to make money from the KH licence without advancing the plot in any way. If she knew sora at an earlier age, which I highly doubt, because it's just plain bad scripting, then it will be revealed in KH2. Wait a few months, will ya?

Ansem/Sephy

Namine is not the other side of Kairi, she is her shadow, thus, a Nobody. The reason she was sorry should be obvious, she was in love with Sora. CoM, like the original KHI, was a love story, but it mainly revolved around Sora and Namine.

T

Tuesmiddt

You do know some nice people like Namine have a conscience, right? I mean, it's not exactly the kindest thing to break into somebody's memories and mess around with it. So she was just probably feeling sorry for her actions.

Alw3000

i thought we went over this already

a: Namine is not literally Kairi's shadow, she said that to be metiphorical.
b: Namine has a consience just like everyone else, except she listens to hers. she didn't have to know sora before to feel guilty about what she did.
c: other then her replacing kairi in sora's memories, she is in no way connected to Kairi because if she was they would have hinted toward it more.
d: the reason why the dudes were so vague is because the answers are to be figured out by the player, so as everything we interperet in the game would have a sorta deepness to it. (did that make any sence?)

ps if i sound mad i'm not this question has been brought up many times before.

sorkai

I have a question. Is Namine some sort of fairy? If you look at this picture you see Namine in a cage.

naminecage.jpg

Mr.

.__. Namine is not related to Kairi in any way, shape or form, isn't a Nobody, and does not know Sora.
On the other hand, shouldn't this be in the Namine topic stick'ed above? .__.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
speculation speculation.
The Kingdom Hearts Series is full of so much speculation.
But- the good thing about speculation, is that you can fill in the blanks with your own theory and no one can prove you wrong- unless it's totally out there.

What I'm trying to say is that every theory is innocent until proven guilty.
-_- How does SQUARE expect us to wait 3 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back