• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine or Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Namine or Kairi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I chose Kairi because she's pretty hot in Kh2...

I like her character too...

Namine` is just a selfish b*tch who uses her retarded freak powers to manipulate Sora to forget Kairi and fall in love with her because she's a f**king loser who has no friends.... b*tch >_>

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Themuffinman said:
I chose Kairi because she's pretty hot in Kh2...

I like her character too...

Namine` is just a selfish b*tch who uses her retarded freak powers to manipulate Sora to forget Kairi and fall in love with her because she's a f**king loser who has no friends.... b*tch >_>

O.O Muffin! THat was so mean! T-T

But anyways, I like them both.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm having a reeeeeaaallly bad day Kaizer, excuse my... pretty much everything I've said all day >_>

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That's a dumbass reason to like someone >_>

Sora's gonna forgot Namine because it's her own fault. She was a b*tch and Sora all like "Screw you whore, I want back my memory that you did screw with, because I hate you, and Kairi is hotter than you anyway..."

So, think of a better reason before I kill you >_>

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I vote for Kairi because shes always been there for Sora. And when she lost her heart she never gave up on him. Also the fact that she saved him, and that Sora loves her. So yeah I vote for Kairi.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
See, your a good person *hands you a muffin*

BTW: kairi is kicking Namine's *ss in the polls...

Berii

I like them both, but I like Kairi just a little bit better. She's bouncier and spunkier than Namine, so obviously, I'll go for that. X3; I like her fiercely loyal attitude, too. Namine ish pretty great, but I just purely like Kairi's persona better.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Yeah you go Berii!! ^__^ Kairi's kicking as* in the pole XD!

Arya

Namine. Kairi is 100% a mary-sue (if you don't know what one is, they're perfect little characters etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back