• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine or Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Namine or Kairi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sora//BHK

i don't know if this topic already is.
but close this one if there is one.
which one is better?
(it doens't matter if it's true that they are one, same person)
i think Namine is better, Kairi is one annoying ,.....

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
I like Kairi better. She is just more important and her significance to the game makes me like her better. And you also get a lot out of her personality from the end, the beginning, and at Hallow Bastion. You see Naminé alot, but you don't really get her personality much. You get a little when Sora meets her but thats pretty much it.

sinharvest_angel

Cool man said:
Kairi is good, but I like Namine. She has all those mystical powers, and if there is some power I like, then its mystical.

how do u know she has no powers, or that namine is stronger, she;s a freaking princess, a princess of hearts i might add =)

sinharvest_angel

Cool man said:
Well, SA, I didnt say that Kairi is weaker, I just pointed out that I like Namines powers.

The memory thing is cool.

sry are u talking to me, if ur mad or something dont be, i only said that cause i misunderstood u, the way u said it made it sound like kairi had no powers at all =)

sinharvest_angel

awww but what about kairi, i mean if u thinka bout it she has mysterious powers beause we dont know what they are, so they are a mystery lol

ZeldaX

i'm with namine, dude, she has powers, and plus she was a main character in com, kairi is ok but not close to m namine. :)

Could you refrease this question, doy you mean you do we like beater or who is just better? :confused:
just wondering :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back