• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

namine look alike lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

What are you on about? she looks just like Namine!!, it's mainly the hair and the clothes.

sephy 9 2 5

Hmm maybe i should pay her page a visit
She looks like her somewhat but Namine looks like she's 8 and how old is she again?
That would probably be namine in KH5 when everybody is all grown up and they pull something like in the secret ending then this girl would pop up.
if the series can even make it to 3 & 4

Last edited:
C

Charlie

Welshcake said:
What are you on about? she looks just like Namine!!, it's mainly the hair and the clothes.

-I agree with you, lol I think that's what Namine would really look like if she wasn't digitally animated/created & if she was a couple of years older. Plus not to mention that I think I would end up trying to date her at some point- (& yes I'm a girl, so feel totally free to PM me if you want to tell me that you worship this, or if this is weird to you)

^-^ I don't mind at all. But anyway, nice random find in a pop up advertisement though, I don't think that there are alot of people who really resemble her so much like that.

-So good job
:cool:

Welshcake

Final Arcana said:
She does look kinda like Namine.

Yeah, like Beauxx said, It looks like her if she was a bit older and not computer generated. Sorry I gotta go, It's 11pm in the U.K!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
HAHAHAHAHAHA its looks like her but as a hotter older version of her..XD....I keep thinking in my mind that some Namine fan-boy is gonna see this and track her down...hahahahahaha.....FIND A KAIRI LOOK ALIKE NOW!!!!!...>_>..if you do..I'll give you a dollar..I swear...no I'll give you two dollars...XD...

I wanna see a Kairi look alike and see how times fan-boys have tried to kidnap her....she'd have like restraining orders against all males 12-20 years old..ROFL....XD....or any guy that likes KH....XD

member #8 Axel

she kinda looks like namine with the clothes and hair and she has the same expression.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back