• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

namine is evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

★SoRa★

k this is a jokes story:
me nd my friend came home frum school nd downloaded the new kh2 intro movie. as we watched we got to the part that was about the end of COM (namine nd sora after marluxia battle) neways my friend didnt play COM so as i was explaining namine made the glass flower pod thing around him nd my friend shouted "OMFG NAMINE IS EVIL?!?!?!!?" but then i thought back to COM. thats not how it happened...can ne1 explain this...? im not complaining, the scene was cool but thats not how it happened rite?

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
no he went in the pod at his own will didnt he ... when she told him that he needed to, to regain his memories

alexito14

That part of the scence actually confused me because that is NOT what happened in CoM. That makes me wonder what Namine´s true motives are. Is she evil or not?

dejah

:|
i think she is...

manipulative... selfish... grrr..

: looks around for Elryc:

X

XEDELAS

i think that namine is someone that has no choice in the matter

she has a thing that i owuld randomly call

**looks into ass to find a name and pulls one out**

band of fate

in wich her mind tells her what to draw and when she finishes she realises what she has drawn it happens its like her mind takes over

starry_eyed_hero

Namine is good, not evil. The intro movie had a peculiar way of depicting Namine and the sleep capsule scene, but that doesn't change the fact that Namine is good and not evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back