• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine? How?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

it was in sora heart
but she became a heartless in neverland went she attaked wendy

xxwunlilvietxx

she was never a heartless.. but she DID lose her heart. The fact that shes a princess of hearts and has no darkness in her.. she didnt become a heartless. her heart ended up in sora before the island was destroyed

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
in destiny ilands she lost her heartand inturn making namin`e but it found it's way into sora's heart . so sence she is a princess of heart she has no darkness in it that is why she never turned into a heartless.and remember when sora stabed him self with the key blade that was made from the hearts of the seven princesses .well sora lost his heart and kairi's returned to her in turn making roxas,and that shadow heartless

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah. When Destiny Islands were destroyed, her heart went into Sora, but because she is a Princess of Heart, she has no darkness within her, thus producing no Heartless. Roxas and Namine were both created when Sora lost his heart.

Yuyin

I sort of knew form the beggining of KH1 that Kairi was with Soreathe whole time. After i saw thought about the Paupu(sp?) fruit theory that Selphie said i knew she was with him.

Any ways Yea Kairi never turned into a heartless. Her heart was pure. What I don't get is (spoiler below)

y didn't she get a keyblade earlier?

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
SPOILER!

Kairi-chan doesn't have a heartless! An Ansem report explained that since she has no darkness in her heart, and you need darkness in your heart to make a heartless, which is what namine so special since Kairi had no darkness, which caused Namine to have her abilities she has with switching memories! Because when Kairi lost her heart, it went into another vessel, Sora, and so then, most likely was when Namine was created, or when Sora opened up his heart to darkness when he freed Kairi's heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back