• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine..........Britney Spears?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is Barbie

:cool: This is from monkeybutt's update from the site a while back.
He said the maybe confirmed voice actors for KH2. I saw them, and one of them that caught my attention was Namine's voice: Britney Spears!!!! ^_^

Now, monkeybutt-san said that this is not an official confirmation, but let's look besides that.
Here's my question to you:

Do you think Britney Spears would be able to voice act Namine?

I sure can! She has a great voice! *grooves it down to Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman >_>*

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

I rather have Amanda Bynes than her. I do not feel like hearing her voice. It's bad enough she can hardly sing.

C

cam ron 77

no,no please stop dancing NOT BRITNEY SPEARS, blaaaah! *pulls out hair* > . <

okay i gotta respect ya'll britney spears lovers out there but britney? well, Namine would be a good singer at least. what if she sang the theme song? hmmmmm.......

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha Hello. ^^ Yep thats what I read at KH2.co.uk.

Remember Not confirmed

But if Lance Bass could do an excellent Sephiroth, Britney could do Namine.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
You got your information from 1up.com, correct?

Let's all remember that they still have Advent Children stated as a game.

E

Emeraldringkey

Yeah. My friend showed me the trailer for Advent Children last year and I knew it was gonna be a movie. Anyways I think Either amanda Bynes, Jamie Spears, or Ashley Olsen would make a great Namine.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
monkeybutt said:
Haha Hello. ^^ Yep thats what I read at KH2.co.uk.

Remember Not confirmed

But if Lance Bass could do an excellent Sephiroth, Britney could do Namine.

For that matter ANYBODY could do Namine. And personally no one knows if the info from the Jump Fiesta Trailer is actually 100% fact. No one beside anyone at Jump Fiesta has seen it. Anybody could have just lied. But its a 95% chance she'd be in KH2 anyway -_- I just don't want a Britney Spears.....Anybody but her.....And why would Disney get her anyway?

Of course Disney has seen her videos and look at the [insert show name here] where she KISSED Madonna. That's sure not appropriate and should be the last choice made by anyone to be a voice person

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
There is no Jump Festa trailer.

I said it once, I'll say it again.

Rhiana Griffith. <-Ultimate Namine, straight up.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"
For that matter ANYBODY could do Namine. And personally no one knows if the info from the Jump Fiesta Trailer is actually 100% fact. No one beside anyone at Jump Fiesta has seen it. Anybody could have just lied. But its a 95% chance she'd be in KH2 anyway -_- I just don't want a Britney Spears.....Anybody but her.....And why would Disney get her anyway?"

.:KL:. Didnt I make it obvious when i said THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE JUMP FESTA TRAILER. IT WAS JUST A RUMOR.

^^'

*Angel Star*

Kinda hard to wrap my mind around. Still it would be nice to hear a popular female voice. Though if Namine gets a singing part, would they also have to hire the person who Britney Spears uses as she lip sings?

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
*Angel Star* said:
Kinda hard to wrap my mind around. Still it would be nice to hear a popular female voice. Though if Namine gets a singing part, would they also have to hire the person who Britney Spears uses as she lip sings?
I'm guessing you mean, 'lip sync.'

And no, Britney Spears does not lip sync. -_-

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha..it's funny how much rumors..and idiocy spreads.

I think Britney would be a wonderful voice..not the best..but still good.

*Angel Star*

Sorry, can't spell...

Also, yes she does, with all those dance moves she does, she would be too out of breath to sing, so therefore a lip sync is the only way for her to do her thing and not suffocate. However, most likely her CD's are real, because she usually would not have to dance with those.

And yes, Britney Spears would be intersting for Namine, normally I would say it would be weird, but since we did not hear her talk in COM, I guess it shouldn't be all that surprising...

H

hawnek

ugh...britney spears the only thing that makes her good is she's hot, but we wont be able to see here. so her doing the Voice is pointless....

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
NOOOO not britney spears!!! her voice is so...so...ditzy sounding! that would totally ruin my interpretation of Namine!!! ewww ::shudders::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back