• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine-----Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
So, there was certain things I don't understand....since I saw it from another thread... Namine can mess with Aqua's memories......
Can Namine really mess up with other peoples ' memories or make somebody to lose memory?
Can anyone explain to me this sht?

Thanks.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think Namine could only mess up those people's memories that connected to Sora.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I think Namine can only mess the memories of Sora and the people his connected. aka Donald, Goofy, Roxas (maybe) but he can't mess other people memories so i don't think Namine can mess up Aqua's memories.

She could do it if she had access to Ven's heart but she hasn't.

Stars

リク
So, it means like if Namine access to Ven's memories, she can actually mess up with Aqua's and Terra as well? And included people who met Ventus before?

Crystal

Silver Member
So, it means like if Namine access to Ven's memories, she can actually mess up with Aqua's and Terra as well? And included people who met Ventus before?

If she really could get into Ven's memories to mess it up. I think only Ven will affected not Terra and Aqua.

sora4sky

Yeah...i think it works that way, the same as Sora.

Namine access Sora's heart------> mess with Donald's etc memories.

Namine access Ven's heart------> mess with Aqua's etc memories.

Crystal

Silver Member
Is there any indication that Namine had acess Ven's heart?

Stars

リク
Yeah...i think it works that way, the same as Sora.

Namine access Sora's heart------> mess with Donald's etc memories.

Namine access Ven's heart------> mess with Aqua's etc memories.

So, it actually works if Namine wanted to mess up with Aqua's memories...
So.. it will be interesting if Namine can even mess up with those org members that Sora has met.. This is kind of disturbing... ._.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think Namine said that there are memories inside Sora's heart she couldn't access. I suppose these are Ven's memories

Luckily..
If not she will makes Ven even hurt since he was in the state of recovering his injury xD

sora4sky

Luckily..
If not she will makes Ven even hurt since he was in the state of recovering his injury xD

lol poor guy can't let his guard even when he's sleeping.

So, it actually works if Namine wanted to mess up with Aqua's memories...
So.. it will be interesting if Namine can even mess up with those org members that Sora has met.. This is kind of disturbing... ._.

I'm not sure but if Namine could access Ven's heart i think she could mess with Terra and Aqua because they are very close to him....but this makes me wonder can really Namine do it even if she had access to Ven or she can only manipulate the memories inside Sora's heart? Personally i think it's the second option.

And yes i know...

Crystal

Silver Member
I'm not sure but if Namine could access Ven's heart i think she could mess with Terra and Aqua because they are very close to him....but this makes me wonder can really Namine do it even if she had access to Ven or she can only manipulate the memories inside Sora's heart? Personally i think it's the second option.

And yes i know...

Wait.
If Namine able to access Ven's heart ------> Terra, Aqua , probably Master Eraqus(because he was close to Ven xD)
Then from Ven's memories, she might get what happen in the past?
God... i'm over-thinking now.

sora4sky

Wait.
If Namine able to access Ven's heart ------> Terra, Aqua , probably Master Eraqus(because he was close to Ven xD)
Then from Ven's memories, she might get what happen in the past?
God... i'm over-thinking now.

Me too...let's not go there. xD I am not sure if what we're saying stands ground. We know that Namine can mess Sora's memories and those close to him other than that is just pure speculation. xDxD

Stars

リク
I don't know why.. It makes me felt like Namine rulez :mad:
So if Namine can really access Terra and Aqua, hopefully she know the location of both of them

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't know why.. It makes me felt like Namine rulez :mad:

No, KH is about Sora. So, Sora rulez :p

So if Namine can really access Terra and Aqua, hopefully she know the location of both of them

God xD So in KH3, what Sora need to do in order to rescue the person who in torment was follow what Namine told him because she can access everyone's memories?

Just left Sora to figure out, it will be fine.

Stars

リク
No, KH is about Sora. So, Sora rulez :p

God xD So in KH3, what Sora need to do in order to rescue the person who in torment was follow what Namine told him because she can access everyone's memories?

Just left Sora to figure out, it will be fine.

I don't know lol.. what interested is.. if Namine can access to Terra, will she know the location of Terra's heart?
So wait, the Namine in Re:Coded is Data Namine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back