• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine and Coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

What if the unknown man in coded is actually a memory that Namine put in the journal? She had a whole year to mess with the journal, so do you think it's possible?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If she is putting things back to normal in sora's life why would she blatantly disobey him and put something that he doesn't remember in the journal?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nami's a pretty reliable girl. I doubt that she would just disobey someone who saved her :/

FireDragon

I agree with Byronic Hero why would she mess with the journal, she wants to have freinds right? so shouldn't she be truthful and not mess with it? and Riku and DiZ was there to watch her anyway.

Awards
Not to mention, it would be kind of... odd that Jiminy hadn't realized the message at the end of the journal until after KH2.

In fact, he already flipped through the book at the beginning of KH2 and there was only "Thank Namine."

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Not to mention, it would be kind of... odd that Jiminy hadn't realized the message at the end of the journal until after KH2.

In fact, he already flipped through the book at the beginning of KH2 and there was only "Thank Namine."
Excellent point. When in KH2 would someone have the chance to add a note to the journal without anyone knowing?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Highly doubt it. Why the hell would she throw in a random phrase in the book just for the heck of it?
Nami: Hm.. Sora's still sleeping. Let's look in his pocket. Oooh a journal..Let's fuck with em for a minute. Now let's see what else is in his pocket.. O_O
Sora:I'm not sleeping. And there's a hole in my pocket.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Namine is actually the most likely canditate for
being the one who placed that line in the journal.
However, it does seem a little too obvious to be
true, and surely there are other possibilities of
how the journal's contents were influenced.

It seems fitting though that she should have a role
in KH:Coded since she appears to be doomed to
have little to no significance in the future of the
series.

DaisyDuck

Ow, my brain, ow.

Come on people. Namine is EXACTLY the kinda of person to do something like that. She wouldn't do it without a good reason, especially if a) she felt somehow responsible and/or b) believed Sora was the only one who could fix it. She's extremely subtle, but she's an expert manipulator that no one can control, no not even Diz. If she thought it was necessary she would manipulate Sora again.

I'm not saying that she is the one who wrote the message. I agree that it seems too easy an answer, but that is exactly the kind of tactic she would use.

Sweet Genocide

We will just have to wait to see who actually wrote that in the journal. Jiminy really needs to keep better watch on that thing!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Only Nomura said that he probably didn't flip through every single page, because people brought up the exact same issue to him.
So that point if kind of nulled.

I wouldn't put it beyond Namine messing up with the journal (albeit hardly from the same reasons DD does) but we did see before the journal can be messed with by whatever means they used in the first place.
If anything, I'd kind of like for it to have been Xion that put it in, seeing how she has a high possibility of being part of what connects all three games.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
HUH?
This all confuses me but Ill try at this.
Ok the message could have so many meanings in it and how it got there.
Lets think about it this way no one remembers it..
And it seems to talk of freeing something from some sort of torment.
To me it may have been something Org 13 left behind.
Seeing as how there torment was there lack of a heart and thats what they wanted most.
Or it could be a link to VAT and what happened to them.
Roxas being Ven and etc.
It could go different ways.
Im highly doubting Namine has something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back