• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naminé 's sketch and the new enemy's sign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildbullet

I'm kinda bored with the guessing games...so here it is...I NEED A FAVOR! can someone show a pic of Naminé's sketch...the three enemy insignias are supposed to be there...all three...heartless, nobody and the new one. I distinctly remember Roxas drawing the third symbol into the table before it sank to lead to where Sora sleeps.:closedeyes:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It was a crown to symbolize "light", nothing really about the new enemy, unless they're light. I dunno what else it could mean. Maybe "heart" or "Kingdom Hearts".

Nobody Master

I always thought it was the Crown that Sora wears around his neck.

It probably symbolises light, because that's pretty much what Final Form is: transforming into pure Light. And look what it does to Sora's pumkin mask in Haloween Town.

[√]Genuflect
hey everyone! emm... i no this has nithing to do with thisbut im just wandering how do you start a new thread? plz help :D
Look at the top right corner.
you will see the New Thread button there.

Please don't change the subject. Just PM someone.
He's not changing the subject...

Don't spam.........PM me if you have to. But no I haven't really noticed it.....It wasn't clear enough.
Uh, No.He's not spamming.

moos

Its not a crown, its a circle with a cross through it heres the pic
mikep-33845.html

(sorry if the picture doesnt work i cant figure out how to get it, but basicly its a spikey wagon wheel)

brandonk129

Website
www.myspace.com
It was a crown to symbolize "light", nothing really about the new enemy, unless they're light. I dunno what else it could mean. Maybe "heart" or "Kingdom Hearts".

well youre right about it probably being light ( hearless meaning pure dark, nobody meaning twilight, both and that one meaning pure light.) but i think it has another meaning. once i saw roxas draw that symbol it made me really curious. probably chaser related.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Trust me, that is definitely the crown symbol. There are three rings, 1 with the nobody sign, 1 with the heartless sign and Roxas draws the crown.

HERE's the pic
Note that he drew the top part of the crown first. The bottom-left pic is before the bottom of the crown was drawn in, and the bottom-right was after.

Check it out for yourself at 07:33
YouTube - Twilight Town: The Sixth Day

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah I'm almost certain this has been discussed before and it has been stated that it is infact a crown like the one Sora wears around his neck... Although the crown does seem to be very continuous so maybe it might be the new enemy symbol and maybe perhaps this is how sora gets his funky necklace or whateva. Maybe say VAT destroy this enemy and they I dunno send over the necklace to the boys on the beach...? Just a thought...

Edit: Wait no... Scratch that... Isn't it obvious the crown resembles Kingdom... Dah... lol Not nessasarily Kingdom Hearts but just well a Kingdom... or King? There's another thought for ya...

Last edited:

Keyblade Spirit

Yeah I'm almost certain this has been discussed before and it has been stated that it is infact a crown like the one Sora wears around his neck... Although the crown does seem to be very continuous so maybe it might be the new enemy symbol and maybe perhaps this is how sora gets his funky necklace or whateva. Maybe say VAT destroy this enemy and they I dunno send over the necklace to the boys on the beach...? Just a thought...

Edit: Wait no... Scratch that... Isn't it obvious the crown resembles Kingdom... Dah... lol Not nessasarily Kingdom Hearts but just well a Kingdom... or King? There's another thought for ya...
It looks like it could interlock in the Kingdom Key. If you placed it inside the crown part on the KK it would become a rectangle.

Riku Fan1415

It looks like it could interlock in the Kingdom Key. If you placed it inside the crown part on the KK it would become a rectangle.

I remember reading somewhere about the Keyblade's various forms, and I read about one in which the Keychain is the necklace worn by Sora/Roxas (meaning both use it). Also, isn't one of Riku's weapon connected to the Heartless insignia as a keychain? And in KH2:FM, you actually fight Roxas in The World That Never Was, receiving a Keyblade afterwards with the Nobody insignia as a keychain! WOOT WOOT!

Darkness (Heartless), Nothingness (Nobodies), and Light (Kingdom Hearts).
The crown could refer to Kingdom Hearts, because we discover at the end of the first game that Kingdom Hearts is light, not darkness

Keyblade Spirit

I remember reading somewhere about the Keyblade's various forms, and I read about one in which the Keychain is the necklace worn by Sora/Roxas (meaning both use it). Also, isn't one of Riku's weapon connected to the Heartless insignia as a keychain? And in KH2:FM, you actually fight Roxas in The World That Never Was, receiving a Keyblade afterwards with the Nobody insignia as a keychain! WOOT WOOT!

Darkness (Heartless), Nothingness (Nobodies), and Light (Kingdom Hearts).
The crown could refer to Kingdom Hearts, because we discover at the end of the first game that Kingdom Hearts is light, not darkness
Yeah but the Oblivian keyblade has a crown for a keychain. I still think your theory is very possible, even if it will probably never be proven right or wrong.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i dont think the crown represent light, although it partly identifies it, all symbols revolve around the heart and its shape. In any case, the symbol of light would be the one shown on Terra and Vens clothes, or the actual heart symbol on the KH logo. You can also find the heart on the Ultima Keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back