• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Names of new heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoop

and i think there is a one for each person from the organzation

helios

Bronze Member
Wow a quadrouple post anyway i havent been on in awhile and im sure some where there is some info as to what the names of the new heartless are sorry to say i dont have any pics and i dont know where to get any that is what you should be asking.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I know there is art from the new heartless but I forgot where I saw them..maybe it was this site!, but I know for sure theres a dog heartless!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member

helios

Bronze Member
yeah ive seen all of these b4 but i think he was refering to some of the ones we have yet to see in america.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
:/ ...all that work for nothing..:/ .., Well at least people who havn't seen them can enjoy!

helios

Bronze Member
That really was uncalled for but it cant hurt now whats done is done as long as he doesnt do it again in this thread.

helios

Bronze Member
Thats funny but why post something so pointless anyway ill try and find some for you ill PM you later if i get any info.

RenoTurk

helios said:
That really was uncalled for but it cant hurt now whats done is done as long as he doesnt do it again in this thread.

He did that before... (two times I think. I meant I am going to talk to moderator to delete his other 3 posts and edit the post for him. (I was not talking about banned tho)

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I remember the bat heartless being called Hookwings or something, and the dogs Mad Dogs. I'm not sure though, get me some screenshots of Jiminy's journal and I can confirm it.

I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back