• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Names of character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, so it is rumored that Siru is BHK's name. Its a good play by Square Enix, since it can be cosidered a fusion of Sora and Riku. Also, has anyone noticed that Yensid spelled backwards is Disney???? Just wondering. . . And how is Yensid Mickey's master?Isn't Mickey a very powerful King. Why should he have a master?? Yensid is from the Fantasia film of Mickey and the Sorcerer, so maybe its based on that story....:confused:

Kel_Droma

well just because micky was a king doesnt mean he didnt want to learn anything kings can have interests in stuff outside of politics. and siru thats an alright name it could have been worse. and its definately better than BHK.

dejah

:|
Yensid=Disney!!!!!!!!
that is so friggin awesome! like alucard is dracula in SOTN!!! wooot
aaaaanyways. siru hasnt been confirmed yet so i'm not getting my hopes up. hmm. but all the possibilities it'll open!!!! he could not be real!! like the dark riku in castle oblivion. woot. who knows what the darkness can do.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
OMFG!!!!!!!

That's why Disney named the socerer Yensid.....because it was his name backwards!

Did you know that the Night on Bald Mountain was named Turnabog?

Dude, you guys need to know more about Disney.....well, I guess it's easy for me since I live right next to the original Disneyland....(Anaheim)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
true, sometimes kings are stupid and can't do anything. they were just born into the royal lineage....but Micky is gonna be a cool character......I don't think it'll be so powerful though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back