• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Names for the original beings of the other Org. XIII members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualung

So far we know apprentice Xehanort is the original being of Ansem and Xemnas. We also know Braig, Dilan, Ienzo, Even, Aeleus, Isa, and Lea are the original beings of Xigbar, Xaldin, Zexion, Vexen, Lexaeus, Saïx, and Axel. Sora is Roxas's original being and Xion was just a replica. So that just leaves four members:

Larxene
Marluxia
Demyx
Luxord

What would the names of their original beings be? Make your own anagrams without the 'x' in their name! I'll start:

Nereal
Railuma
Edym
Ruldo

Go ahead and rate the ones others make and make your own!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Marluxia's is pretty much confirmed to be Lumaria, since that is a kind of plant.
Larxene's is either Elenar, or a similar-sounding name, because not only has a blonde FF character had that name, it's also the name of an ancient lightning goddess.
Luxord's is probably Dolur, because, you know, cash and all that.
Demyx's I have no idea.

What would the names of their original beings be? Make your own anagrams without the 'x' in their name! I'll start:

Go ahead and rate the ones others make and make your own!

Yeah this belongs in FI.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Lumaria for Marluxia makes sense since a lumaria is a kind of plant.
But let's not think to hard. Remember what happened with Axel. We all thought his original name was gonna be Ale since that was Reno's favorite drink(or so I've heard) but it turned out being Lea.

Last edited:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Lumaria for Marluxia makes sense since a lumaria is a kind of plant.
But let's not think to hard. Remember what happened with Axel. We all thought his original name was gonna be Ale since that was Reno's favorite drink(or so I've heard) but it turned out being Isa.

Isa is the original name of Saiix, and it means the Rune of ice while characteristically meaning one with a chilling personality or something close to that.

However Lea makes no sense not because there isn't meaning behind over the possibility that their might be for the character in General. The fact is, Lea is either a last name or a first name, and a first name dominantly as a female name. In this case Axel was given a female name :C, is this a hint at something?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The fact is, Lea is either a last name or a first name, and a first name dominantly as a female name. In this case Axel was given a female name :C, is this a hint at something?

It might sound female in English, but I've heard it's not so in other cultures.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
∞;5037798 said:
Marluxia's is pretty much confirmed to be Lumaria, since that is a kind of plant.
Larxene's is either Elenar, or a similar-sounding name, because not only has a blonde FF character had that name, it's also the name of an ancient lightning goddess.
Luxord's is probably Dolur, because, you know, cash and all that.
Demyx's I have no idea.

Yeah this belongs in FI.
this^ as for demyx i was thinking medy cuase it kinda sounds like medley.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Demyx=EmydMaluxia=LumariaLuxord= Ludro or Rudol (not sure really)Larxene= Elenar or Arlene (Elenar makes sense while Arlene sounds more normal)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
no, the cultural origins of the name are specifically, and only female. The name lea has various origins, but the names are all female given, unless the name is spelled Lee. Lea is not unisex at all

Idk, baby name sites seem to disagree with this.

random baby name site said:
The Name Lea is both a boy and girl's name. The origin of the baby name Lea is Chinese, Hebrew, English with the meaning(s) depending on Gender/Origin being

random baby name site 2 said:
The boy's name Lea \lea\, also used as girl's name Lea, is a variant of Lee (Old English), and the meaning of Lea is "pasture or meadow".

random site 3 said:
Lea is a very popular female first name and a very popular surname (source: 1990 U.S. Census). Although Lea is popular name for girl it is also used as boy's name(not popularly).

Maybe the baby name sites are making stuff up to make the names sound more interesting, I have no idea. But I know I wouldn't bat an eye if I was introduced to a man named Lea.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
But let's not think to hard. Remember what happened with Axel. We all thought his original name was gonna be Ale since that was Reno's favorite drink

Very, very good point. But I don't think it really matters. Nomura proved with Days and BBS that he doesn't find Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, or Larxene interesting enough to get depth or character development or any hint on what their former lives were like whatsoever. I doubt we'll ever know their true names unless we ask him upfront in an interview.

However, for fun...

I really like "Emyd" for Demyx and "Relena" for Larxene. I don't really have a preference to Marluxia or Luxord, but "Lumaria" sounds reasonable for Marluxia, and maybe "Orlud" for Luxord??

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Maybe the baby name sites are making stuff up to make the names sound more interesting, I have no idea. But I know I wouldn't bat an eye if I was introduced to a man named Lea.

hm, that's pretty sad. Really he should have just stuck with Ale even if it wasn't that pleasant, but maybe that was slightly graphic towards the viewers for some reason

Spire

My thoughts, taking a lot from what's been previously said:

Marluxia:
- 2520 unique letter combinations of MARLUIA
- Probably Lumaria, because it's a type of flower

Demyx
- 24 letter combinations of DEMY
- Probably Emyd, because it's a freshwater tortoise

Larxene
- 360 unique letter combinations of LARENE
- Maybe Arlene, just because it sounds good

Luxord
- 120 letter combinations of LUORD
- I really have no idea, maybe Lourd?

I do hope we eventually find out... even if it's just being told in an interview or something.

Last edited:

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
hm, that's pretty sad. Really he should have just stuck with Ale even if it wasn't that pleasant, but maybe that was slightly graphic towards the viewers for some reason

Um, I think you are forgetting something. Nomura said the name of Axel's other was based off of Reno's favorite drink. He never said it was going to be Reno's favorite drink.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i heard once that edym was a turtle or something related to water....amybe that could fit. Arlene sounds good, but sounds too close to marlene form ff7.

for some reason i put "droul" for luxord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back