• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nameless Star

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
What if the Nameless Star is actually the girl we observed being taken by the Mech suits in the Verum Rex commercial? The heart she pines for is Yozora’s and the name calls for attention from Sora as this is the second time on this journey that he’s come across this character and is curious to find that he may actually exist. Just an idea the popped into my head as I’m rewatching the interaction via my Critical playthrough. Any comments, ideas or opinions are greatly appreciated and may your heart be your guiding key!

okhi12

Awards
IIRC the nameless star said that 'he changed beyond recognition' and 'his heart was replaced by another one'. Looks like she was waiting for someone that was still norted at the time Sora talked to her. That's why most of the theories I've read point towards Strelitzia and Lauriam, Subject X (Skuld?) and Isa or even Ava and Luxu (I don't like this one, though).
We know nothing about Yozora and the Verum Rex girl to begin with, I don't have a single reason to support that theory but I can't rule it out either. I still think Strelitzia and Lauriam fit much better. I'll stick to that belief until we actually know who they are.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What if the Nameless Star is actually the girl we observed being taken by the Mech suits in the Verum Rex commercial? The heart she pines for is Yozora’s and the name calls for attention from Sora as this is the second time on this journey that he’s come across this character and is curious to find that he may actually exist. Just an idea the popped into my head as I’m rewatching the interaction via my Critical playthrough. Any comments, ideas or opinions are greatly appreciated and may your heart be your guiding key!

I think Not-Stella was debunked pretty early. Here's the interview Nomura did shortly after KH3's release:

--Many people who have finished KH3 are interested in the "girl" that Lea and Isa were looking for, and the existence of the "NAMELESS STAR" in the Final World. Can you give us any kind of hint about the truth behind these girls? Are they characters who have already appeared in the series?

Nomura: I think this is also possible to figure out for yourself if you look at all the secret reports, but yes, they are characters who have already appeared in the series. You will find out who "NAMELESS STAR" if there is a next time.

The Japanese dialogue for this scene also didn't have the same romantic implications, although you could certainly read it that way. I'm of the opinion that the KH3 localization team wasn't fully informed of UX story developments, hence why they went with "pining" when the Nameless Star talked about how she's been waiting for this person for a very long time.

What we know right now is that the Nameless Star and Subject X are characters that were already introduced in the series, and that they are two different people. Given how limited our options are (please add more girls in future games, Nomura!), most people believe the star to be Strelitzia and X to be Skuld.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sora probably wouldnt even get a chance to meet either Yozora or Not Stella since Riku is the one who will likely interact with those characters in Shinjuku

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back