• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name Relations Between SRK and TAV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriux

Hey everyone, it's Kriux!
I'm new to the forums but not to Kingdom Hearts! I've played the series ever since the Release date of CoM.

Now I know this isn't news but, you all probably have noticed how TAV's and SRK's names are all related like so:
Sora: Sky
Ventus (Ven) Wind

Riku: Land
Terra: Earth

Kairi: Sea
Aqua: Water
Namine: Wave
Xion: Tide

I was wondering, did Nomura do this for a main purpose or just for the sake of it?:confused:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd sooner blame it on him wanting to show comparisons between the trios (as in SRK are the 'modern' version of TAV) more so than show the relations between the individuals themselves. There is that phantom quote by Nomura saying that not all of TAV are related to SRK, so while Ven-Sora and Terra-Riku are probably there, Aqua-Kairi might end up not being there so the logic breaks (unless of course that quote was false, or Nomura was lying).

As for Namine and Xion, those two are intentional to show relations to Kairi XD; for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back