• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name of KH2 Secret Ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

key of destiny

I'm trying to find a name that everybody can identify the KH2 Secret Ending to. I have a couple already like Sunset Horizons (the name of the music playing in the background) or Birth By Sleep, the last words on the screen. Any other ideas?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Sunset Horizons makes sense just like Another Side Another Story. It'd take a while for me to get that stuck in my head though :p Birth by Sleep sounds good 2

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The music that plays during the Secret Video is called 'Dark Horizons', but some people think that it actually translates to 'Sunset Horizons', so I would like for it to be referred to as either of those, as it makes the most sense

Personally, I think calling it 'Birth By Sleep' is idiotic =3

Did we call ASAS/DD 'We'll go together'? (Which I may note, was the most insignifigant line from KH2 in that entire secret video)

Last edited:

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Personally I like Sunset Horizons because that is the only real name we have. Birth by Sleep is good but to me it is more of a statement, not a a specific name. It still sounds good though either way.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Haywire KeyBlade said:
yah. i think im changing my vote from BBS to sunset horizons. if you think about it you can see the horizon easily and its at sunset. it all makes sense...

Also the name is so meaningful. Birth By Sleep is almost a question. Sunset Horizons is saying that things are turning from light to dark. The World(s) they know are falling into darkness. (Important note: the first time we see a crossroad "X" is in Chain of Memories and it is night.) Then Horizon is like the dividing line between darkness and light. Again, I perfer this name.

Also, I never new it was Dark Horizons?? The translation I got from most sites that had the track listings for KH II was Sunset Horizons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back