• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name favorite character and why.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

Goofy.he's the funny one and he always tries to be positive even in the hardest spots.also he helps me in battle more.In kh2 it seemed as though he was the smartest of the group. Don't lie sora and donald were clueless almost all game.:closedeyes:

PureDarkness

Mickey cuz hes like the Yoda of KH...although it woulda been nice if them gave him more abilities

.:Mega:.

Awards
Riku. =o Well, mostly Riku in the first KH.... cuz I prefer that design and bits of his 'tude. =P But, I've always liked Riku because we have similar personalities(cept when I go hyper... o.o), he's got dark powers, and his character is quite interesting. I kinda felt sorry for him with all that darkness junk he went through.

~Mega

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Xemnas...He's just cool, because he just got that great attitude for a villian, and he can do the most evil things, because he can't get any bad consioness about or bad feelings, and he have cool weaponjs and are the most mystic person (from I first got to know him in KH:FM) until he is revealed in KHII...:D...

Squall

Riku rulez,he really was great as he used the darkness but still didnt lost anywhere and was way cool!

Kairiissocute

Duh! Zexion without a doubt! He's so young and we know so little about him. He's so mysterious, and that's as cool as you're ever gonna get with KH, Zexion. Although you can find a lot about him in the Secret Ansem's Reports.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

it's a cross between Riku, Hayner, and Namine.

I liked Riku's attitude in kh1, the only thing I didn't like about in kh2 was the dumb outfit.

Namine's 1 of my favs 'cause I love to draw like her. I like how she was a big part in CoM.

I like Hayner 'cause he kind of reminds me of Riku. I like his attitude too.

Squall18

Axel. He's got cool weapons and cool hair. He's also more human than the majority of the other members, he actually cares about another person, that person being Roxas obviously.

Twilight Hoshi

Well .. I like Sora , Riku , Kairi , Axel .......

But mostly it's Roxas .. I don't exactly why.. maybe because he's handsome and great keyblade wielder , strong and friendly ..
poor thing that he has SAD story ..

masterofkeyblade

Website
www.freewebs.com
Who else do you think??? The best character of all!!!!!!!!!!!! RIKU!!! He rocks with an x!!! so it'd be rox! We is the best because he cares for a friend so much... Or does he love her??? I know!!! *raises hand* the second one!!! It's realy obvious!!! It is also because he is the best at sword fighting when you start in KH1.

Sora_is_mine*2

SORA ALL THE WAY!
Well, I LOVE ALL OF THEM actually, but Sora more mainly. Why? It's like the maunual says, his sense of justice is unsurpassable, and he's hillarious. So naive, and I love him because of it. Also, he's so bold to have that sort of hair. Come on people, where are you gonna find a guy with that sort of hair?!
Then, Riku. He's cute too, and I find it deep that he managed to slip out of darkness...it IS hard to do. And, awesome hair and sweet new eye color, more greenish. lol, Sora got lighter hair too. Wonder what it looks like without spray. :)
Then, Roxas.
He's like all assertive and kind and mysterious at the same time. And, he's in..wait! Can't say, no spoilers in this forum area.
Heh
And then, Kairi. I like her, but the only reason she annoys me is the same reason. It's on my sig, SORA IS MINE!

Buahahaa
Yup!

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Marluxia for he is cool in every way his attacks his nobody we fought was class and his weopen choice to was good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back