• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name Disney and Non-Disney secret bosses you want in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

Bored, so question time again, what Disney or Non-Disney bosses do you want in the game?

Here's my list:

Non-Disney
- Sephiroth (we need him again!)
- Gilgamesh (sounds like he'd be an amazing boss, he'd be seeking out the keyblade to add to his many other weapons)

Disney
- Madam Mim or Yzma (I want to fight a boss that shapeshifts into different things)
- Hopper (would be cool, if A Bug's Life isn't a world, maybe we could have hopper being possessed by heartless and darkness and he could grow in size? lol)
- Darth Vader (I can't believe I forgot to add him haha, fighting against him is a must)

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
For original bosses an idea I've had is fighting previous heartless bosses from past games revamped. For example in The Caribbean the secret boss could be the Chameleon from Deep Jungle. And for Bewitchin Bayou it could be the Phantom from Neverland.

As for Disney I'm hoping the Firebird from Fantasia 2000 is a secret boss. We can fight him from a songbook at Yen Sid's tower.

GonaldDoofy

Awards
I've always thought it would be cool to get secret bosses based on various Disney/SE properties. For example:

Final Fantasy
Sephiroth, Kefka, Noctis, etc., maybe other SE properties like Nier: Automata?

Marvel
Loki, Thanos, Ultron, etc.

Star Wars
Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Kylo Ren, the Emperor, etc.

Other Disney
Bill Cypher from Gravity Falls, the Giant from Mickey and the Beanstalk, the Firebird from Fantasia 2000, etc.

Kingdom Hearts
A cool Heartless boss and/or Nobody boss and/or Unversed boss, the Foretellers, the Master of Masters, or whatever boss might hint at the next series arc

These are just ideas, not expecting this many by any means but I think it would be cool to see at least one from each category. Above all I just want some good variety in secret bosses (and regular bosses)

horto12485

Awards
Non Disney Secret Boss

Gilgamesh
Kefka
Sephiroth (Well we don't know if he will be a Secret Boss again)
Noctis (Just a wild guess if he doesn't have a Major role in the game in a world or not)

Disney Secret Bosses

Madam Mim
Bill Cipher
Willie the Giant
The Firebird
Darth Vader (Well i think Nomura said No Star Wars or Marvel in Kingdom Hearts 3 but one may never know what could happen)
Galactus
Loki

Squall Strife

Non Disney

Sephiroth ( It would be a waste not to after how They're hyping up FF7R now.)

Ultemicia (Leon finding some closure that what happened to his home world was at least redeemed)

Kuja (Personally I'd like more ff9 appearance however unlikely it would be.)

Ganon- ( This is a one in a billion chance but a Sora-Link collab would be amazing)

Disney

Someone said Vader, that would be awesome but very unlikely.

Turbo-( I'm one of those who like Wreck It Ralph world to be in the game)

Loki- Again extremely unlikely but at some point I'd like Marvel to make an appearance, yes I know Big Hero 6 but it's not pure Marvel it's a collab, but not sure if they do that crossover but if they did mostly everyone would flip out.

Foxycian

Awards
non disney bosses
Ardyn
Caius ballad
sephiroth

disney bosses
cruela de vil (did i pronounce it right?)
queen of hearts (we seriously need to take her down)
judge frollo (was a waste not to make him a boss fight specially when we already fought another normal human like him Clayton)

tbh i have soo many on top of my head but i'll just leave it at that

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Square Bosses: Sephiroth will likely be in there if Cloud returns and we may get a conclusion to their battle as well.
--Ardyn being the only DLC that survived Tabata leaving I'd say he could make an appearance, plus he's popular.

Disney: Bill Cypher, I love Gravity Falls and he's such an amazing villain.
--The Horned King, since I doubt we'll ever get a Black Cauldron world.
--The Leviathan, if Atlantis is a world I feel like it's gonna start after the Leviathan part so it'd be cool to see it as a secret Heartless boss.
--Previous bosses that don't return in worlds for KH3 could have a villain group, like Jafar, Oogie Boogie, etc in one awesome group boss fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back