• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

name changes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xila

I was wondering, if all the organization 13 members had their name changed when they entered the organization, then would Axel's name have been changed? I mean, what if it was Alex? Would it still have been Axel or would it have another X?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Most believe that his original name was Ale, because the character he was based off of, Reno, loved the the drink by the same name.

So, had there been a character named Alex, they probably would've gotten another "x".

Qarx

Reading this reminds me of how Xemnas used his master's name instead of his own, then jumbled it up, and added an "X".
It's highly doubtful, but what if Axel used something that wasn't his real name, too?

...Lae, Lea, Ael, Ela, Eal...
Ale is the only combination that's even a word.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
If they had another original name, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the whole X/anagram thing?

Omni Terra

Awards
I believe Nomura did in fact confirm that Axel's original name was Ale, based off of the favorite drink of Axel's FF counterpart, Reno.
Exactly right Nomura to be fact one of the interviews. Also I'm 100% positive about it so yah.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Most believe that his original name was Ale, because the character he was based off of, Reno, loved the the drink by the same name.

So, had there been a character named Alex, they probably would've gotten another "x".

i didn't know that!
interesting..

easy93

To clarify most of the things here: Every person who joined in the organization had their name changed. The letters in their name are mixed up, and an X is added. This is to express the "brotherhood" they share.

Now, don't close the thread yet, what about the other names? Maybe Larxene's name is Larene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back