• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name Changes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
So, there's been a lot of talk about name changes in the last two days. You may have seen the announcement that stated there was only two weeks left to get a name change, then that privilege would be gone forever. That announcement is gone now. I'll tell you why.

The staff has discussed it some more, and we're not going to be abolishing name changes. We are going to go ahead with them as usual (One name change once you hit premium, but ONLY one) and that'll be that.

However, everyone who has PMed me or Digital Gopher will still have their name change, since it wouldn't be fair to them to not give them that. EDIT: To clarify, this means everyone who has PMed myself or DG up to the point of this post. That doesn't mean PM us now to get a name change.

I sincerely apologize for the confusion this may have caused.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Ah, I see. The entire thing seemed a little funky to me. And it would seem like it would cheat future potential members to stop it now.

Hey, that is good. Now everyone can one day change their name(Unless they have already changed it.).

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I knew this would happen, but I thought you would make it Plats only.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
This announcement would have helped before my inbox was flooded with 60 PM's today >>

You should've flooded your inbox before the pms came, so they wouldn't be able to pm you.

Unless you have unlimited pm space.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Thanks for the update, MB. This'll be better than have our Admin's Inboxs filled, like Digital Gopher just said

M

Miss Murder

:'(

And here I had put some thought into my new name change. It made me happy.

So that whole thing about Plat's getting another name change is untrue too? Everything I know is a lie. D:

Vin

Bronze Member
So since I pmed this morning DG be4 this message I can still get my named changed right?

D

Deleted member 36435

So when can we expect the names to be changed?

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I'm doing the ones I got now. Anyone who PMed me and their name isn't changed in 15 minutes, it won't be done until tomorrow, due to the fact that I have to work tonight.

Anyone who PMed DG... Well, he'll have to say. He's got a lot to do though, however, now that he's revamping the forums, so it may not be tonight (Or, if he's busy, he can forward the requests to me. If that happens, then they'll be done tomorrow).

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
monkey was acting on what he believed to be the best interests of the staff and the members. Which is what he has done for years. I certainly don't fault him for that in the least.

No, it is actually all part of my evil plan to have yours and gopher's inboxes overflooded with private messages, thus crippling the servers and crashing the site down, only for me to take it over once the dust settles. :laugh:

And it would have worked too, if it weren't for those meddling moderators, and their rotten...

Back