• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name Changes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Hey am I to late? I would like *Star Light*. Just add two stars at the end and begining of my name. The atcual star. I don't know how to do 5 point star but if you can't do the type I like just do that type.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
am i 2 late 2 get a name change? and DEAR GOD GAVIN! GET THAT RACY PICTURE AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER. NOWWWWWWW!

No, you're not. Obviously when they say "stop sending PM's, no more name changes," they mean you can still get it changed.

>:

Guile

...The staff has discussed it some more, and we're not going to be abolishing name changes. We are going to go ahead with them as usual (One name change once you hit premium, but ONLY one) and that'll be that.

However, everyone who has PMed me or Digital Gopher will still have their name change, since it wouldn't be fair to them to not give them that. EDIT: To clarify, this means everyone who has PMed myself or DG up to the point of this post. That doesn't mean PM us now to get a name change.
This means that if you've already sent a PM, they'll give you the name change that you've requested, considering it wouldn't be fair to people that sent them while the announcement mentioning that they could get a name change was up.

So, if you didn't, you'll just have to go with the old system: Waiting until you've gotten premium (1,000 post count) and requesting it then.

Please, read the messages before you post.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Hey if this is still going could you change my name to Zero and if you cant then leave my username the same.

Awards
Hey if this is still going could you change my name to Zero and if you cant then leave my username the same.

You're just a LITTLE late.
But since you're premium, you get one (ONE!!!) name change.
Go to the VIP forum (in Forum Insanity) and go to the name change thread.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Ok thanks NM and I dont know if its up to date but I checked if Zero was being used by someone in the Members List link at the top of the page but I didnt see anything.

Back