• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name Changes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So the whole; "you can have a second name change, but you'll recieve negative reputation" concept went down the drain?

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
So the whole; "you can have a second name change, but you'll recieve negative reputation" concept went down the drain?

As I've tried to explain several times (even in the Username Request thread), that was NEVER a rule. The rule was that you get one name change, and if you asked for a second we give you a Warning Point/Infraction/Negative Rep. Period. You didn't get a second name change. You just got a WP/I/NR for being ignorant and not reading the guidelines clearly laid out in the first and second post in the thread.

As I've tried to explain several times (even in the Username Request thread), that was NEVER a rule. The rule was that you get one name change, and if you asked for a second we give you a Warning Point/Infraction/Negative Rep. Period. You didn't get a second name change. You just got a WP/I/NR for being ignorant and not reading the guidelines clearly laid out in the first and second post in the thread.

I see.

Love you long time Kyle.

Enemy

I guess they just know which way to rub an Admin's back. =P

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Lmao. The cake was a lie!

There was the matter of special conditions like the avatars not showing up or not being able to get into the chat, people like <No Morals> or <.Yondaime.> were the exception due to technical problems before KHI's last revamp.

Enemy

gungonX said:
I could 'put out' just as hard.
Of course you could, but where would your charm go if you just became another KHI whore?

Think about the fangirls... and boys, I guess. =\

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Maybe you should be patient.

Bothering everyone who'll listen isn't going to change anything.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
He its a day later. I still havent gotten my name change. How come? They said they would yesterday. Or are they not doing it anymore.

You said you sent your request to Digital Gopher, who numerous people have already said is very busy and thus may not have the name changes done for a little while. Until then, learn the virtue of patience.

Back