• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Name change/Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Awards
I'm thinking about changing my name to "Vista". I'm really kind of getting sick of "mendia", the name I'm not even sure I remember what It means.

So... What do you think I should change it to?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Awards
Why 'Vista'? Why not something that sounds....cooler.....and not an OS

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
  • East Meets West
  • In the Grid
  • Retired Staff
^ Windows Vista, that's what TMM was refering to when he mentioned "OS".

I say something along the lines of whatever you want to. I didn't ask anyone to change my name to Pedobear, and I certainly don't think you should ask other people if you want to change your name. If you want to, go ahead, but make sure it's something you WANT to stick with for the rest of your time on KHI. You only get 1 name change if I'm correct. If you're hesitating as you are now, I say don't bother because you may regret it later on.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Awards
mendia212=pure pwn. I mean, it's so much pwn that If I changed my name to it all of your computers would get a pwn overload, and leik, explode.

O<

S

Shadow Soldier

TheMuffinMan said:
Why 'Vista'? Why not something that sounds....cooler.....and not an OS
I agree, I think you should change your name to Milf. That'd be awesome.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Awards
darn he changed it already . . . .aww well im still gonna call ya mendia cuz i can. plus vista is such an odd name