• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nails ( horror rp )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
a letter arrives in a package. a big box with the words' see you soon written on it. as you open it you are knocked unconcious and dragged to an unknown area. you wake up long enough to hear an old man tell a story about somthing. you are in a dark room with a television in front of you and are tied to a chair. the man tells a story of an old curse which was last brought about in the 1800's. it killed thousands of people before it was finaly stopped. but back then it was only released on one country. and the people who defeated it were not long after found dead. one from a gun shot to the head( self-induced), another jumped off a building, and the last was struck by a drunk driver while crossing an intersection in his mid 80's. they all had figured out the one way to break the curse. but it didnt return for another almost 200 years. no one knows anything about it or how it has been released. but it has been released on a group of kids, picked at random from Relling local high school. you are one of the kids that it was induced on. you fall unconcious again and wake up on your front door step, everything exactly the way you left it.

young salidify Relousi was one of those taken by the surprise of the box. he woke up and quickly shoved the box out of his house, closing the door behind him. as long as he lived he would work to make sure the curse could not be spread by anyother means to anyone. the only way to spread it however is by air intake. you would have to breath it in for everyone to become in fected. but the catch is that over time you change a little( not physicaly, but mentaly) you will go from the exact opposite of who you were to somthing totaly diffrent. salidify could not feel any affects anymore and was begining to brush it off as if it were a dream. he walked out the front door and the box was missing. no where to be found. slowly but surely he continued his walk to school.it was a nice day just like any other and he assumed that yes it had been a dream this morning, a figure appeared behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. swining around he found no one and raced off to school quickly.

This is where our story begins....

Rules:
no god moding,
no pping,
no killing other people,
be original,
be literate,
no machine gun posting for longer than 6 post,( just to make sure no one gets lost)
please post no longer than 3 paragraphs, i really dont like reading long as stuff even if it is detailed,
have fun,
romance is encouraged, it helps you become at ease and clam down i guess so i incourage it,
No one liners all the time, i understand that somtimes it is hard to help but at least try to put some effort into your post.

Template:

Name:
Personality:
Grade:(this is highschool so senior - freshmen)
Bio:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Salidify Relousi

Appearance: guess who?
yoh8sr.jpg

Personality:nice guy. shy but can be a fun guy to talk to if need be. he has always been the quiet guy in the grade. doesnt have many friends.

Grade:10

Bio: ( look above)

Last edited:

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name: Alex Nightwolf
Appearance:
5d512189.gif
But no sword
Personality: Happy, outgoing, kind, loyal, trust worthy, layed back, relaxed, has always had friends, likes to hang out with friends
Grade: 10
Bio: Growing up always treated like a prince, he always liked life. He had always liked chatting on the computer and was a normal type of guy doing normal stuff. Living the life of an every day villager. Then one day, that normal life he had started changing into a rather odd one. It had all started when he had received a box, he had woke up in front of his house, everything normal. He now often felt the presence of someone that wasn't there, somebody breathing hot air into his ear, someone tapping on his shoulder. It was rather scary. Sometimes, when he was sure he had put something somewhere, it ended up being nowhere in sight. He had thought it just weird, or him just having a bad experience that would end soon...But what he didn't know, is that he was cursed...

Foe_Hammer

listenin to metallica and blowin' some zombie's he
((This is my first literate RP,plz be nice.my spelling and grammer sucs.))

Name: Chris shroud.
Appearance:
quatre.jpg

Grade: 10
Personnality: calm,serious,but can be very brave and with no common sense.
Bio: He has been an outcast,not fitting into any social classes.He wants to find away to break the curse because he wants to live long enough to find out if does belong somewhere.

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Name : Jenifer Nelson

Appearance : in second sig

Grade : 10

Personality : Smart and funny, but is very quiet when around new people, unless she gets mad. Then she is quite mean.

Bio : Jenifer has always been the smart one out of her family and the most mature out of all of them too. She had skipped second grade and Kindergarten and that is why she is a grade higher than normal. Her family is kinda wacked, so Jenifer has always been sweet, learning not to be rude to others from experience. Jenifer had opened the box and woke up the next morning on her doorstep, feeling like she was being watched....

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Name: Bucky lasek
Appearance:
kouki5ct.jpg

Personality: kind, layed back, isn't afraid of anything,
Bio: was skating down the road when he seen the box with his name on it. After opening the box he was told about the curse. He was then sent back to his life where he didn't pay much attention and just lived his life normal not believing the curse.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: ok then i guess i will sart it. and please try not to spam Mystic,i hate spammers but you are a good friend so i let everything you do go lol.

younge salidify chose to take a short cut through a neighbors yard on his way to school and it gave him a story to tell. while running through he was attacked by a dog and it ripped the bottom left leg of his pants off. the pain was emensee and his leg was bleeding but he was ok.by the time he had reached school the blood had dried and his wounds were scabbed. sitting down on a becnh he decided to rest and take a status report on his leg. it was scarred from the knee down to his ankle and the pant leg was ripped off. he looked like a bum but at least it made him looked unique. he sat outside the school waiting for the bell to ring so he might have somthing to look forward to rather than just a scar. a detention would be waiting for him but he knew that it would not get served. he luaghed thinking about the story he could tell people now.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
((Do i have to write a bio????????????)) Name:Sky Ortiz
Appearance:He has jet black hair black boot's black caggy jean's and a short sleeved black shirt with a black New York hat.
Personality:He has alway's thought of him self as funny and cool but barely has any friend's. Plus he want's to find any body that would like to stop the curse.
Bio:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back