• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nahime having a keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel of Ice

its definitely not possible.
1. kairi doesn't have one so her nobody shouldn't
2. Why she have not used it even though she is like in 3 games
3. She doesnt deserve the privilege of wielding one... nobody likes her at all

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No. Kairi is not a wielder, so how on Earth would Namine manage it?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
its definitely not possible.
1. kairi doesn't have one so her nobody shouldn't
2. Why she have not used it even though she is like in 3 games

nobody likes her at all

nobody likes her at all

Oooooh boy.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Of course there are those that like her, and they are entitled to their opinions, although I don't know why they'd like her over other female characters.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No actually I have no idea, unless of course it's Smile.

Axel of Ice

i didn't mean that 100% of people dont like her... i just meant the general population doesnt like her.

i have a kinda off topic question. Why didn't they use Namine to implant memories of there past selves or emotions or so called "hearts" into themselves so they could just be pseudo/almost humans?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Because it wouldn't be real.

And technically Namine also shouldn't be able to wield because she doesn't have a heart, neither does she have a Roxas complication. It is a requirement to wield.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
∞;4581073 said:
No actually I have no idea, unless of course it's Smile.

Yeah, Smile. Ruin mybrief moments of wit will you.

i didn't mean that 100% of people dont like her... i just meant the general population doesnt like her.

i have a kinda off topic question. Why didn't they use Namine to implant memories of there past selves or emotions or so called "hearts" into themselves so they could just be pseudo/almost humans?

They already remember what it was like to have emotions, so Namine couldn't do much. Also, Namine can only work with memories revolving around Sora.

Because it wouldn't be real.

And technically Namine also shouldn't be able to wield because she doesn't have a heart, neither does she have a Roxas complication. It is a requirement to wield.

Well, she definetely has some complication with Sora, but I'm not gonna say she can wield.

8shortfuse

still not true. I know a lot of people who like her.

They already had memories. That's how they could make it seem like they had emotion because they remebered what it was like to have a heart. They just don't actually have one anymore. plus She has power over Sora's memories and those around him. She can't just change anyones memory

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
The memory thing also cannot substitute for a real heart anyway. It's like, they have the memories anyway, and they know it's nothing compared to a real heart, thus they seek a heart for that.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Namine is fine the way she is. I doubt she'll get a keyblade.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You need to hang out more. Namine's actually about an average in that sense (equally liked and disliked) if not leaning towards the liked.

As for a Keyblade, you need a Heart to get a Keyblade. Hence why Nomura sort of shot himself in the leg in the Days Ultimania as far as keeping that tiny tidbit under wraps about Roxas XD;
Namine, until said or at least implied otherwise - doesn't have a Heart, nor was ever implied to have one. Throw in Kairi not being a wielder and you kind of wrap it up, though to be fair, Namine came from Sora and relates to him seemingly more than she does to Kairi. So one could've used that as basis - but alas, that doesn't seem to be the case.

A

Audo

Why wouldn't you like Nami? She's like the equivalent of God in KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back