• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Site Updatez

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5174834 said:
Someone go to Dwarf Woodlands, go to the Queen and click on Switch. Come here after you do it.

I noticed that a loooong time ago. Same thing goes for Cinderella, Aurora, and Pete.

EDIT: Ohhhh wait, do you mean the character description? Okay, that's pretty funny.

AntiRiku*Axel

Hmmm..... I'm going to preorder this (probably from Gamestop because they pay you your shipping money back if it doesn't get there on the release date, which is on a Tuesday, and they ship two days before hand, but they don't ship on weekends) but if you preorder the regular to get the decals, and they come out with a collector's/special edition do you get the special edition, or just the regular?

Blobbit

Awards
αsiя;5174834 said:
Someone go to Dwarf Woodlands, go to the Queen and click on Switch. Come here after you do it.

s1gildragonin30years

second description
Character description goes here. Also simple html tags
like line breaks.
This is a new line.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i jus went to game stop and he told me its was going to be on psn so i dont have to sell my psp go to play the game

Yes, a random Gamestop employee saying it's going to be on PSN totally contradicts Square-Enix. Why would you believe this guy anyways?

Last edited:

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
damn, u guys sure know how to rip people a new one, don't you? Even though I would personally believe SE over a Gamestop worker, the game will (more likely than not) be featured on psn anyways, so lets give the kid a break, eh?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Even though I would personally believe SE over a Gamestop worker, the game will (more likely than not) be featured on psn anyways,

Why do you think it will be released on PSN after Square Enix have already confirmed that it won't? They didn't do it in the Japanese version... and Disney already explained that they didn't want this game to be hacked so easily so to try and prevent that they didn't put it on the PSN. And it's true, if it is put on the PSN then it will get pirated A LOT.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Why do you think it will be released on PSN after Square Enix have already confirmed that it won't? They didn't do it in the Japanese version... and Disney already explained that they didn't want this game to be hacked so easily so to try and prevent that they didn't put it on the PSN. And it's true, if it is put on the PSN then it will get pirated A LOT.
hmmm...yeah, thats kinda true, but i can see the other side too.

even though it would get pirated a lot, there would still be people out there (that were stupid enough to buy a PSPGo in the first place) that would still buy it on psn, and it would still bring in a profit to SE.

So idk, a little bit of yes, a little bit of no.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
even though it would get pirated a lot, there would still be people out there (that were stupid enough to buy a PSPGo in the first place) that would still buy it on psn, and it would still bring in a profit to SE.

Yeah but how many people actually have a Go? Not a lot. And most of the Go users will pirate the game anyway so no, Square Enix would actually be losing money if they put it on the PSN.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hmmm...yeah, thats kinda true, but i can see the other side too.

So idk, a little bit of yes, a little bit of no.

Um, have you heard of a little game called Dissidia? That baby got pirated so much.

PSN, since it didn't happen in Japan, will most likely not happen in any other region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back