• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Site Updatez

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
OLD NEWS. lOTS OF REPEATING THREADS LATELY.

Anyways S-E should focus on making that NA Re:coded site along with that HQ E3 trailer, I mean the japanese equivalent is out and that was probably made after the E3 one

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's all new, thanks for the update!

OLD NEWS. lOTS OF REPEATING THREADS LATELY.

Anyways S-E should focus on making that NA Re:coded site along with that HQ E3 trailer, I mean the japanese equivalent is out and that was probably made after the E3 one

Um, no. Did you even check out the site?

TehSoulCookie

Darn, you beat me to it! I was too busy looking at the other threads....I noticed it too, but it doesn't seem anyone else had. Also, if anyone could upload the new gameplay videos to youtube, I'd be eternally grateful!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Darn, you beat me to it! I was too busy looking at the other threads....I noticed it too, but it doesn't seem anyone else had. Also, if anyone could upload the new gameplay videos to youtube, I'd be eternally grateful!

I'll do it if someone doesn't beat me to it first ;D

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Oops my bad. Well it seems like a lot of NA BBS material is being release as we get closer to this game only about 1 month and 3 weeks to go.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So while I'm waiting for Youtube to slowly upload the gameplay vids, here're the new screenshots:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, that saves me the trouble of rushing to get the vids uploaded. Thanks!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
When I heard the music of Radiant Garden in the second vid a sense of nostalgia just slapped me in the face >_<

TehSoulCookie

Thanks for uploading them! Man, I can already tell I am gonna log SO many hours on the Command Board. I love when video games have board game-like minigames! There so much fun~

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Ooooh, thanks for the update! Thought the special area was gonna be something else. lol Ven on the Command Board. "Thank you!" ^^

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
We get Decals for our PSP's as a preorder bonus! I guess they think this makes up for no special edition PSP. Oh well, at least I'll get something when I go preorder it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Braig's line is so...fitting. The screenshot with Terra and Pete makes me laugh since he has that same "Don't touch me" face like he did in the one with the evil queen xD

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Braig's line is so...fitting. The screenshot with Terra and Pete makes me laugh since he has that same "Don't touch me" face like he did in the one with the evil queen xD

Braig's line somehow makes me think he's about to eat his words. XD; And Terra seems to do that a lot. "Why does everyone think I want to do their dirty work for them?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back