• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

美咲 四季;4842075 said:
That bitch be lying.

Does she have PROOF?

No?

Fuck her.
Seriously, gamestop workers don't know shit about anything. They just pretend to.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I find that some of the people at GameStop just know random blurbs of info for random games, so when they're asked a question about a game they don't know about, they tend to say something that gives them an excuse for not knowing anything.

Sora'sProtector

美咲 四季;4843540 said:
I want to work at Gamestop to just bring the others to shame about my knowledge of video games.

.......and to get discounts.

That's what I did. ;D

Anyway, last time I checked (two days ago) Birth by Sleep wasn't in Gamestop's computer. (Meaning not available for pre order) Usually, as soon as Gamestop knows a game is being released in the US, they will put it up for pre order.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Sora'sProtector
Usually, as soon as Gamestop knows a game is being released in the US, they will put it up for pre order.

Maybe once the March issue of Gameinformer comes out, they'll update their database.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Seriously, gamestop workers don't know shit about anything. They just pretend to.

i was shocked with this girl because she spoke the language of rpg fluently, and has done just as much spoiling for herself as ive done. she was the first gamestop worker who's actually ever discussed a KH game and ff in one night.

ICECOOL113

I KNOW HOW MUCH GAMESTOP WORKERS SUCK AT GAME KNOWLEGE! I MEAN I ACTUALLY HAD TO TALK TO MANY FRIENDS WHO WORKED THERE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A "CONTROLLER" AND A "COUNSEL" CAUSE THEY KNOW SHIT ABOUT GAMES. THE SOME WHO DO KNOW ABOUT WHAT THEY TALK ABOUT IS ONLY THE FACT THEY KNOW HOW TO WORK ROCK BAND!!

Lady-Lee

Awards
there used to be this awesome guy who worked at ours, he looked like he played games for a living. he was always awewsome and would cheat while he was playing the games at work....god i wish that guy hadnt left.

anywho....hopefully we wont have to wait until fall, i dont think i can delay myself with crisis core for that long..

Kh2sora

It would be great if it came out this February:p( my birthday is February 27th) it would be an an excellent gift!!

awesomename

Hopefully. I want to see this BBS article for myself.

Until it comes out, everyone can just re-assure themselves with this:

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2637/img0993o.jpg

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9330/img0992b.jpg

Square Enix would tell them before anyone else.
This is the closest thing to an official announcement made by Square Enix so far, so at least there's progress.

ALSO: The June 1st release date is mostly a placeholder, GameInformer got the idea from when Square Enix NA told them it would be between JUNE and AUGUST. June 1st is just assuming the best, August 31st is assuming the worst.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I envy you people who were able to control yourselves and not spoil anything.

-_______________________-

It takes practice, staying away from FoKH (mostly) and a group of friends who also don't want to be spoiled.

Strength in numbers! As a general result, (except for when things are not put in spoiler tabs or what my youtube friends were discussing before I took away that box) I only know what is in the trailers and scans.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back