• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Eh whatever. I'll just wait until a release date is officially announced by SE.

Yeah, that's what I'll do as well. On the bright side, hopefully SE will say that it'll come out in late May or early June. I for one really don't want to wait till August. :C

Suzuku

I can see why they're doing it. SE probably doesn't want to release it that close to FFXIII and by releasing it during summer more people will pick it up.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
No need to flame me sheesh. I had no intention of spamming this topic sorry if it seemed that way.

I wasn't flaming you, I was merely telling you that you didn't need to spam, ok? I was saying it to the whole community about that 85% thing ok. So calm down, and enjoy a nice ice mocha

And guys can we just calm down about the release date? When they tell us they tell us, who cares if its 6-8 months away, you can all wait that long, thats why I said if you really want that game, go and get the JP Version.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
If it is in the summer than S-E should realse coded with BBS as a bundle or at least localize it.

They should also give us KH2FM too

State

Awards
They should also give us KH2FM too

People don't seem to understand that as long as the NA localized of a KH game get's an extra the JAP didn't have, a FM version will be released. =/

Back on track, summer seems a very good choice of release date.

Jakek9

I still consider to buy the Japanese version.

But oh well. I can wait for a few months.......maybe XD

kwkatz09

haha same here taking ALL My will power NOT to look anythin up XDD

Same here as well. I don't think I've ever had such a hard time keeping away from spoilers in my life. I hope it at least comes out by Summer. I don't know if I can wait any longer than that.

Lady-Lee

Awards
the girl at gamestop last night said for us not to even get our hopes up for a release date any time before august. that almost hurt my feelings.

D

Deleted member 60399

Yeah it could be right. It's ironic because May 14 is my mom's birthday.

8shortfuse

This has already been said, but i was at gamestop today and they had a binder out and in it was lists of all the release date for all the systems. The PSP list went through July or august and BBS was not on it. either it's not a complete list and BBS will be added when it gets a date, or it wont be out til late summer early fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back