• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
jezz if yo upeople want BBS so much why don't you pre order it, I did it, and I have to say its covering me up from this part of the forum, but seriously just import, theres guides online now, that you can use.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'd rather play in a language I can understand. And not check back at a guide every second.

And an official translation.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
alright well I just came in here to say what my mind had wanted to say to you all, and its cool I am getting the english version too, maybe then Ican fully understand what I am doing in the game lol.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well gamestop won't have it listed it yet, since there really is no word when its going to be released.

kwkatz09

Sorry this is a messed up post please deleate it.

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
And with no word of it's release yet there is no way to pre-order it yet.

did you have to do that? I pretyt much just said that, so you just posting spam right now. Man this site is full of spam, I bet you if we deleted all the spam, we would lose more than 85% of real posts, and not spam.

But yes once the official word is out for the release then gamestop will pre orders ready.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wait why are there 57 pages about a date no one really know?
its prably spring to fall 2010
ok kno were done

kwkatz09

did you have to do that? I pretyt much just said that, so you just posting spam right now. Man this site is full of spam, I bet you if we deleted all the spam, we would lose more than 85% of real posts, and not spam.

But yes once the official word is out for the release then gamestop will pre orders ready.

No need to flame me sheesh. I had no intention of spamming this topic sorry if it seemed that way.

On Topic: I can't wait for the day that BBS becomes available for pre-order. I usually don't pre-order games but BBS is one that is changing my mind. I don't want them to run out of coppies of it. My head would go through the roof if after all of the waiting for the game to come out that I couldn't get a copy.

Last edited:

Rsarria1296

It's not listed on Gamestop even though the link on game informer has a link to preorder.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I think many of the previous posters are acting like big gay babies and should probably stop adding to the "spam" that they claim keeps occuring. This is a fast moving thread, it's entirely possible that someone may accidentally post the same thing as someone before because it got posted while they were typing theirs or while they were taking the time to read the rest of the thread.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think many of the previous posters are acting like big gay babies and should probably stop adding to the "spam" that they claim keeps occuring. This is a fast moving thread, it's entirely possible that someone may accidentally post the same thing as someone before because it got posted while they were typing theirs or while they were taking the time to read the rest of the thread.

meanwhile, that entire post was also spam and

I think many of the previous posters are acting like big gay babies.
Thats offensiveffffuuu

T

The Spoiler

meanwhile, that entire post was also spam and

Thats offensiveffffuuu

Your spamming by replying, like I am right now.

Everybody shut up and stay on topic.

Last edited:

awesomename

Game Informer is owned by Gamestop, which is why it would have a link to pre-order on gamestop. The reason that it isn't out for pre-order yet is that S.E. north america hasn't even AKNOWLEDGED that they have even heard about it. Even if they could at least say that they KNOW that BBS exists, we could all get on with our lives. But, the march issue of game informer definitely says that the release date is in-between june and august 2010. I can prove it, too.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What? June - August? If that's true, then I don't get why they're making us wait so long. That's already longer than every other KH title.

Eh whatever. I'll just wait until a release date is officially announced by SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back