• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
The Super Bowl will be boring as hell.

Screw the Saints.

A Kingdom Hearts commercial will be the highlight of it.

Damnit Favre why didn't you just run the ball a little instead fricking throwing an interception!?

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
The Super Bowl will be boring as hell.

Screw the Saints.

A Kingdom Hearts commercial will be the highlight of it.

Damnit Favre why didn't you just run the ball a little instead fricking throwing an interception!?

lol i know it'll be boring as hell but i have no choice i have to watch it!watever i'll keep the laptop close >:D
ffffuuu

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Stop hatin', we all know the Saints are gonna win. And Favre messed up his legacy when he started this whole "I'm done...I might come back....*camps are complete*....okay, I'm gonna come back one more season. Someone break him already, his old ass needs to retire!

Back on topic: I seriously, seriously doubt they'll have a BBS commercial during the Super Bowl. And if they do, all my friends will discover how much of a nerd I really am, as I'll lose my mind then and there. XD

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
Back on topic: I seriously, seriously doubt they'll have a BBS commercial during the Super Bowl. And if they do, all my friends will discover how much of a nerd I really am, as I'll lose my mind then and there. XD

haha i know! my froends that do know about kh and also that don't are gettin sick of me tslkin of BBS XD

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Oh come on, all he wants is one more Super Bowl, he just loves the game too much! I'm pretty sure if Farvre hasn't lost all self confidence he'll come back and play next year. He wouldn't want to end his career on an interception.

LuxordKing

I would love that, but would they actually do that? lol, I can only imagine a KH commercial inbetween beer commercials

Busch Beer. Head for the mountains.
And now a whole new chapter of the Kingdom Hearts series hits the PSP this summer. It all beggins with Birth By Sleep! *insert simple and clean music*
Fresh. Smooth. Real. It's all here. Be yourself and make it a Bud Light.

Best thing said on this forum LOLOL I and totally posting this everywhere now lol.

haha i know! my froends that do know about kh and also that don't are gettin sick of me tslkin of BBS XD

Mine to thats all I talk about and I think there going to kill me the next time I say Aqua lol

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
My family will probably kill me if I talk some more about HM (Haunted Mansion) and Constance.

they hate KH after I joined here.

αsiя

space coke
美咲 四季;4834977 said:
Well it made this thread have 3 more pages(?) of discussion.......

3 pages of spam

NA release date
5/13/10
thank me later

Mellow Zephyr

Is there going to be a Birth By Sleep commercial during the Super Bowl? I HATE sports, especially football, but how long is the Super Bowl usually? I might just have to leave it on just in case there is a BBS commercial. o_o

Mellow Zephyr

Damn. You got my hopes up, haha.
I'm really going to have to get my hands on a PSP before BBS.

Oh, and thanks for the welcome. Haha, I've been a lurker for quite some time, but neglected to join until now. ^-^

N

Nay-Nay

Watch with our luck it comes out like next year XD just to annoy us

WaveK89

Well SE of NA announced that NIER will be released April 27,2010 on their Website. Still no BBS release date...

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Stop going off topic :l
NIER doesn't have anything to do with the release date of BBS. Go discuss it somewhere else.

R0x@$

BBS.AROUND.MARCH.PLEASE. That, or either around may. That will be the longest i can wait. If it appears it's coming out around june or july......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back