• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i know! i wish i could just c it on TV now XD like with days just flippin through the channels i would c it XD

They had Days english commercials? hmm, I doubt you would see any BBS ones until about 3-4 weeks before it's release. maybe even less

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
hmm, wonder if they'll skip a trailer and put up commercials with the date on it

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I usually don't see commercials until the last week before the release.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We don't get any here so I rely on the interwebs. Weird how I didn't know there was english commercials in NA

wwinterj

Personally I am not expecting any announcement on the release date for N/A until after the release of Final Fantasy XIII let alone anything on the release date for Europe.

As many have said here and I 100% agre with it Final Fantasy XIII is a very big game for Square. Arguably bigger than anything Kingdom Hearts related so they would want all the focus from the team and the customers on that.

Sure they could release both games in the same month but that would be a risk of less sales than if they release them apart obviously.

Rough gues here I am going to say Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep will come out around May - June for N/A and around Augest - September for Europe. We will possibly here something about the release dates around March - April.

wwinterj

I fail to see how BBS would take away from FFXIII sales. =/

Then I will enlighten you. If a customer such as myself would want to buy both of these games but only had enough cash for one then I would have to choose. This would mean one of these games have just lost a sale and thus would effect the sales for that month of the game I did not buy. If a lot of people did this then the numbers would matter.

I see Square would rather not give people that choice and take that risk but that is just my view on it.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
If anything, a Final Fantasy game is going to outsell a Kingdom Hearts game by a lot.

Also consider the following:
+ BbS is still in localiztion and will be a good distance away from FFXIII's release date which is almost a month away.
+ One is on a console; one is on a portable. This is a big difference.
+ Even if Kingdom Hearts was as nearly popular as Final Fantasy, Square-Enix would make the decision to keep the release dates a good distance apart to prevent their products from competition. See: Dragon Quest IX.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
random off topic question is FF Dissidia a good game? because i'm thinking about getting it too pass the time...

but yeah even though i don't like this but FF has a bigger franchise because of more games and has been around longer... but yeah seeing how stubborn SE is there not gonna say anything until after march or march >.>

archiearcher

When is NA getting DQIX? Final Fantasy XIII will be released soon and i'm sure BBS will fallow within a month or so...april 6th at the earliest, and we should expect to see a release date around XIII's release.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
When is NA getting DQIX? Final Fantasy XIII will be released soon and i'm sure BBS will fallow within a month or so...april 6th at the earliest, and we should expect to see a release date around XIII's release.

DQIX has only been confirmed for 2010, which makes me realize that Square hasn't even confirmed what year BBS is supposed to come out over here. We all presume that it'll come out this year but we should've gotten a confirmation about that before the game even came out in Japan.

Heart Flow 3

I Wouldnt really believe that it would come out that early i would possibly expect the game to come out around fall Semptember or October because they jus started the voice acting for the NA version in december or january but idk the website will post it as soon as they find out the realease date but yes WE NEED THIS GAME PSP IS STARTING TO GET BORIN lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back