• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Well thats good in a way because we get it faster, but then theres more of a chance the voice acting will suck and there will be typos and stuff like in KH2

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Yeah there were some lines in there that just made me cringe.

"Your face!"
"You are alive!"
"That was undeniable proof that we TOTALLY OWNED YOU LAMERS"

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
If BBS came out in June then I wanted Coded and KH2FM+ released in NA between those months

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
this game just needs to freaking comeout. I was looking through the khwiki and it said itd come out in summer 10 but i dont trust it cause its said that before before saying t.b.a.

Wiki isn't a good source when looking for news. It should be released in about three or four months.

xhavenx

reading a few pages, all im seeing is people's hope that the game comes out between april and june. im apart of that wishful group too :D.
but [like others have said] if the game comes out soon, the product of BBS wouldnt be as great if it would if it came out later.
as much as i want BBS to come out soon, i think waiting a little longer would pay off in the long run, for the fans AND square enix

MandaloreFett

none the less we freaking need this game

Never have truer words been spoken. Now that Squeenix seems to be more dedicated to getting it to NA quicker than they used to we should get BbS sooner than before. I never thought we would get FFXIII only 3 months after Japan. But BbS should be soon because of the popularity of KH in NA.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Never have truer words been spoken. Now that Squeenix seems to be more dedicated to getting it to NA quicker than they used to we should get BbS sooner than before. I never thought we would get FFXIII only 3 months after Japan. But BbS should be soon because of the popularity of KH in NA.

Im not to big on Final Fantasy but i know those are long games and for it to be released in 3 months is impressive so kind of makes me think we will have it by April or early May.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
hopefully SE doesnt do with BBS what they did with Days. Release dec in japan and then sept release in american. wtf thats about 9months wait.

and i wasnt looking for the release date on the wiki i was just looking around

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I'm still wondering if Square is gonna wanna showcase this at E3 BEFORE they release it. They could release it very close to E3, but before it takes place, then advertise it at E3. Or they could release it DURING E3. That would actually be pretty cool.

"And now, we have an announcement that many of you have been waiting a long time for...the newest installment in the Kingdom Hearts franchise, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, will be released in North America......today."

Crowd goes wild.

MandaloreFett

I'm still wondering if Square is gonna wanna showcase this at E3 BEFORE they release it. They could release it very close to E3, but before it takes place, then advertise it at E3. Or they could release it DURING E3. That would actually be pretty cool.

"And now, we have an announcement that many of you have been waiting a long time for...the newest installment in the Kingdom Hearts franchise, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, will be released in North America......today."

Crowd goes wild.

Kinda like they did for the release of FFVII on the PSN....interesting, but I would prefer a January 18th release date lol

αsiя

space coke
hopefully SE doesnt do with BBS what they did with Days. Release dec in japan and then sept release in american. wtf thats about 9months wait.

and i wasnt looking for the release date on the wiki i was just looking around

Umm that was Dissidia (and Dissidia was release in August)

αsiя

space coke
uh no that was days cause it came out sept. 29 and in japan it cameout before christmas. i wasnt up to date with dissidia until it was like a month until release

JP May 30, 2009
NA September 29, 2009

Please get your facts right next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back