• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
The newest is issue 203, which does have information on it. Here are a few pics.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9330/img0992b.jpg

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2637/img0993o.jpg

LOL at the Star Wars comparisons. And the Summer release date is pretty much what I expected considering they still haven't announced the game yet. They may have finished the voice recording, but as far we know, that may have been their first step. There's tons of stuff that needs to be translated. The storyline is 45 hours, but the entire game is 100 hours long, so there's loads of things that need to be worked on. And then there's always the chance that Aqua's outfit and body might be edited some more. So yeah, not too upset or surprised.

WaveK89

Sometime in June to August, huh. So, in other words, August 31st is the release date. Works for me I guess, because I should have graduated college by then.

αsiя

space coke
well atleast i have time to fix my psp or hack it
oh and im gonna be in vacation by that time so thats also good

Omegataco

Awards
I assume on the fact that they finished the English VA team that they finished translating the script, perhaps what needs to be translated now are some of the Japanese graphics and/or edit those "child-harming" moments. >:|

They also need to change the talking animations to sync with English. That was one of the problems with FF10 because it was never done.

State

Awards
I assume GmaeInformer is making a guess so people can anticipate their next issue.

kwkatz09

No, i don't think SE did that before....

Also i have a question GDC stands for game developement conference?

maybe there we hear something?

Yeah I've been wondering what GDC stands for too. And when exactly does it start?

WaveK89

Yeah I've been wondering what GDC stands for too. And when exactly does it start?

GDC 2010 will be held in San Francisco on March 9th-13th.

Sora'sProtector said:
I don't think they are able to lie about Square telling them something. xD;

Still, it would be nice to hear it from Square as well even if GI is telling the truth.

awesomename

Well, GI is a reputable magazine, and if there was anyone square would talk to about it, it would be them. That means that the release date is most likely june-august. If only SE would JUST MAKE A WEBSITE!!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well I went on Game Informer.com and it says the release date will be 6/1/2010.

While it fits with the GI date, it is not an independent date.

If another (reputable) magazine uses the same date, or Square announces it... then we have a date.

And I concur on the website rage. They better make it just as good (or better) then the Japanese one in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back